Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I left work early yesterday and went and test drove a Dodge Ram... only a 2010 and it was ehh... got home and one of the larger shrubs had blown over in the wind so I had to get out there and trim it up and stand it up - that was an interesting fiasco..

I think a fuel filter cleaning was due.
image.jpeg

Get that crazy wind and rain yesterday? I actually had to pull over the wipers did not keep up with it.

I got soaked going to Giant then could not shake the chill all day. Reminded me of when we got that tornado up here but then I was in the wifes Neon watching it go across the road!

Don't blame you it was pretty scary and came out oif nowhere, first time for me and hopefully the last just a ef1 but killed a woman when a tree fell on her car.

Im glad this is my Friday and no more "W" word for the week. Im just exhausted and ready for this week to be done. We had a nice thunderstorm roll thru last night, and it just quit raining.

Got my exhaust tips from Accurate yesterday. Now I can get the tailpipes on the car, and tighten everything up. Tailpipe don't want to slide over the tip ends tho. Might have to run em down to the custom ex guy and havre him expand on them just a skosh.

Hey Mitch any way the "pawl" for the NSS switch can go in a 727 wrong? Still having issues with the back up lights sometimes come on in any position, changed the switch twice so that's not it. Weird one to me.

I don't think so. I'ts just a lever on a shaft in there. Nothing really to wear. It works in conjunction with the one on your column tho.

-
Back