Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Do you have a FSM for that car. As you know, mine is an Auto , floor shift, and there is a switch on the shifter on my car, under the console that works in conjunction with the NSS sw. I'm pretty sure the column shift cars have one also, usually right under the shift indicater inside the column.

My 60 is pushing it with all the assy, fans, fuel pump, vac pump etc. The charge gauge is almost always pegged. Way less than a new alt.

All I have is a Haynes on it,will look it up though thanks thought it was just the one on the trans, remember all the issues with this trans from Jeggs, would not doubt it was inside!

If I remember correctly, my column shift did not have a switch in the column. It was only the NSS in the trans. I want to say its only a linkage assembly down to the trans.

That's what I am thinking also got to find a factor sm on it it is a SE so things are just a bit different with it.

Morning fellas! Oh the dreaded diesel algae! We get it here also!
Morning guys!
I actually think most of it was grass cuttings.
A had some fun with it cleaning it. Spun it on my finger with the compressed air. Centrifugal cleaning. :D
The mower runs flawlessly now. Like new!

Weird thing is it just happens once and a while and looked at all the wires and ohmed them out no short. Did learn one thing there are two different NSS switches for the three prong one is a bit longer inside than the other.

Morning guys!
I actually think most of it was grass cuttings.
A had some fun with it cleaning it. Spun it on my finger with the compressed air. Centrifugal cleaning. :D
The mower runs flawlessly now. Like new!

There is a additive for the diesel here to prevent the alge growth! Found that out in mine like you did!

I haven't even thought of the fuel filter since I bought it. I'll be buying a new one and a secondary filter/water trap. I usually only change the oil filters every year or so. The thing doesn't run nearly as much as a professional one. Two hours per week as opposed to forty for a professionally owned on.
Well, I'm off for a run. Then a pizza and get in the car to go home. Well, maybe shower first ...

All I have is a Haynes on it,will look it up though thanks thought it was just the one on the trans, remember all the issues with this trans from Jeggs, would not doubt it was inside!
My FSM is actually a 74 if needed.

Anders just put a ounce of the biocide in every other month no more problems

Keith when you get a chance can you see if there is a second switch?

Here's what I use in my Cummins, every tankfull. Works Great.
product-dk.jpg

I never thought diesel would get algae, found out last spring and my filter looked like Anders also, no problems since I started using it.

so here's a hot one - about 90% sure it is time for a newer truck - I hate the upside down feeling of buying new (and I don't want the payments) so I am looking into used... HOLY S%&T - I thought I was going to stay around 25k - get a 4x4, V8, AT, at least ext.cab.... good God... they are OUT of hand expensive...

so here's a hot one - about 90% sure it is time for a newer truck - I hate the upside down feeling of buying new (and I don't want the payments) so I am looking into used... HOLY S%&T - I thought I was going to stay around 25k - get a 4x4, V8, AT, at least ext.cab.... good God... they are OUT of hand expensive...

I got lucky thanks to Tike!

-
Back