Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am probably too picky.... just maybe... hehehehe

When I found mine, it was the lowest milage and had all the option I wanted. I went and test drove it, looked it over, I wasnt sold on it because of the color. It was Red, and one of my last choices in color. So I kept searching. There were a ton of quad cab trucks with some of the options, but that wasnt enough room. The crew cab trucks I found, all had much higher miles, and non of the options I wanted. A few more weeks went by and I finally bit the bullet and went back to the Red truck. I have to say, I dont mind the color now, although I would of rather had a grey or darker color.

The pop, has a 11" wheel I got from Mitches protégé. I will find a pic.

I don't remember that when I was using it last year with the /6? Weird maybe someone from KPAX altered it? Or the wheel was back up more? Wonder if they make a spacer for it, think it is a grant wheel not positive though.

When I found mine, it was the lowest milage and had all the option I wanted. I went and test drove it, looked it over, I wasnt sold on it because of the color. It was Red, and one of my last choices in color. So I kept searching. There were a ton of quad cab trucks with some of the options, but that wasnt enough room. The crew cab trucks I found, all had much higher miles, and non of the options I wanted. A few more weeks went by and I finally bit the bullet and went back to the Red truck. I have to say, I dont mind the color now, although I would of rather had a grey or darker color.
yea - I know I went through hell when I bought the one I have now... it's the whole thing you know - searching, test driving, dealing with the sellers - 'specially at a dealer! - just a royal PITA from start to finish... and then the payments start... insurance goes up... just grr....

yea - I know I went through hell when I bought the one I have now... it's the whole thing you know - searching, test driving, dealing with the sellers - 'specially at a dealer! - just a royal PITA from start to finish... and then the payments start... insurance goes up... just grr....
Not sure where you live, if its the same. Dont forget about the over prices tabs! We just got the wifes renewal for her '14 Journey, those are $350. Im sure my truck is going to be at least $100 more than that..

71 Scamp, bench seat is as far back as it will go and I also have a broke drivers side spring, so I sit lower.
Ahh if you was closer, id just give you this old bench set from my dart, springs are good, fabric and foam is junk

Has to be it this one has a spacer.

7967420017_large.jpg

Ahh if you was closer, id just give you this old bench set from my dart, springs are good, fabric and foam is junk

Thanks but I want to save the fabric on it it is in great shape and OEM. Have a upholstery guy that will fix it for $100, just need to get it pulled and down there.

Thanks but I want to save the fabric on it it is in great shape and OEM. Have a upholstery guy that will fix it for $100, just need to get it pulled and down there.
nice! didn't know the springs could be fixed

The wheel, fuel pump, vac pump, line lock, and a spot for the NOS when it goes on in the future. I will go get a pic hard to explain it. I wanted them right there so I did not butcher the dash and they are easy to get to. Hey the wheel was 5 or 10 forget which.

Ray,
I cant drive my car like a normal car. I have to 2 foot it. There is not enough room for me to move my right foot over to the brake pedal. I also have a bench seat but a smaller wheel (15").
I noted some changes I need to make when I drove the Swinger to Farmington and back. The seat/ wheel/ brake-gas pedals are all off for my liking. I have a stock 3 spoke wheel which is closer to me than I like. The flat rimblow wheel should be better when I get it redone. The seat is a flat bench that needs to be tipped backwards slightly and the original upholstery is starting to come apart. When I recover I'll have Joel replace the Jute with memory foam so that I will sink in when I set kind of like a bucket seat with the bolster sides if that's possible to do. The brake pedal is quite high off the floor. Too bad a shorter master cylinder rod couldn't be used to lower the pedal closer to the floor and still have enough stroke to stop the car. I might just leave it as is. Don't want to mess with safety! lol

-
Back