Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well time to hit the shop the firechicken needs new brakes....again, she drives gas brake constantly! 10 k since last front brakes!!!!

I was happy with them bougt a lot in 2009 and just been trying to put a full set together here and there when I see them. Some times jewlers that buy gold and silver have deals on coins usually 20x of face value.
Yeah, been checking locally, best I could find has been almost 8 bucks over spot

Believe it or not gun shows. I picked up 10 silver eagles various years a few weeks ago ms69 for 20 each! That is a score to me. Seems like the old 50 cent pieces are reasonable also on e bay been picking them up when I snipe the auctions not a lot of collectors on them it seems.

11 1/2" x 12 1/2" x 28" is what I'm trying to go with now... It's single layer corregated and I think I want to put an extra layer of cardboard on the bottom to help support the weight....
you guys are thinking too small...

th.jpg

Looks like a clean truck Mike

Ahh if you was closer, id just give you this old bench set from my dart, springs are good, fabric and foam is junk

Thanks for the thought, I actually had it repaired last year, but it didnt work. It lasted about 3 months then broke again..

Has to be it this one has a spacer.

View attachment 1714941693

Mine is spaced out about the same, I have a slightly different spacer in mine.

i like that wheel, I'm thinking of doing a removable adapter like racecars in mine.

Ditto, I have almost the same wheel, except mine has one more hole in each spoke.

-
Back