Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Im good, haven't been on vacation in two years. It is time tho.... You have a good time Mike?

personally - I am still ebbing.. mentally still in vacation mind... crawling back to "normal" as slowly as I can get away with..

but im also spending my time working on one screen, then moving back to this monitor, I love 3 monitor systems

I have at least one "Device" on here all day long. "Device " is the new word for "Computer":lol:

and sometimes... I just lurk - usually when I am grouchy - - ya'all don't want to talk to me then anyway.... LOL

Check site and post only intermittently, especially since upgrade. Ordered my Gates hose clamps this morning and I am off to my Granddaughters HS graduation today thru Saturday. Getting my 1965 Comet out of storage and bringing it home Sunday as I am suffering from a lack of 60's vintage auto cruising and the Barracuda is coming along but slowly.
Cheers and a good weekend to all-----------------------------DR-----------:steering:

11 1/2" x 12 1/2" x 28" is what I'm trying to go with now... It's single layer corregated and I think I want to put an extra layer of cardboard on the bottom to help support the weight....
I think he was looking for correct fender hardware. Did that get in there? If not, I think I have some...mine is correct for 75. Should be same. 5/16 dog points and u-nuts

I think he was looking for correct fender hardware. Did that get in there? If not, I think I have some...mine is correct for 75. Should be same. 5/16 dog points and u-nuts

I'm not sure. I have a couple of boxes that were sent in the mail that I don't know what they are. I haven't opened them, but I think that they are for the Anders box.

-
Back