Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have always wondered how many posts I could put up before someone jumped in... tried once or twice just for chitz and giggles... didn't get past a half page...

but you know, rambling on is fun - no one to agree or disagree, no one poking fun at you.. just me myself and I incoherently spewing BS...

speaking of BS - - how now brown cow!? bwwaaaahahaha... see!!? see what I mean - - - just BSin'... of course you do have to wait 30sec between posts... which is messed up really, but what ya gonna do...???

Ben - where the hell are you!!? Random bologna has a first name - it's Obama... my bologna has a second name - and it fits in a big hard box...

maybe I should go do some work..... BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA - - now THAT was funny.... I'm here, isn't that good enough!?

Don't you just love hillbilly wiring 101.

Exactly how I bought this car.....the seller was like "I improved the wiring from the factory BS"

I guess some people believe they are better engineers than Chrysler Corp.

CIMG0097.JPG

and that is why im buying a whole new harness kit for my dart. not even gonna dick with 40 yr old hacked wire

Well I never been to heaven
But I've been to India
Well they tell me I was born there
But I really don't remember

In New Jersey
In Colorado
What does it matter?
What does it matter?

Oh, I never been to Pennsylvania
But I kinda like the music
Say the Guys are insane there
And they sure know how to use it

This is where the guitar solo starts and when I am done I kick over the speaker and everyone gets the cigarette lighters out

I have had this one for awhile but I was just out surveying and dreaming about what could be.

It's a 70 duster

but you know, rambling on is fun - no one to agree or disagree, no one poking fun at you.. just me myself and I incoherently spewing BS...

speaking of BS - - how now brown cow!? bwwaaaahahaha... see!!? see what I mean - - - just BSin'... of course you do have to wait 30sec between posts... which is messed up really, but what ya gonna do...???

Jane - you pickle smooching slut.. (hey, no rule that I can't change the quote..)

God damn - this is crazy... supercalafragalisticextratrippingdoses

Brain saturated with alcohol and left out in sun too long...

Hey @ScampMike, are you feeling ok?

I'm tired. So is my son but he refuses to go to bed before the end of the movie (Elysium). It's 11 PM but it's ok, he's on summer holiday now.

I don't dare to figure out how big that box is, @krazykuda. My main concern is the weight, though. I was thinking about ordering a couple of upper ball joints too but I decided not to. They're heavy ...

-
Back