Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey @ScampMike, are you feeling ok?

I'm tired. So is my son but he refuses to go to bed before the end of the movie (Elysium). It's 11 PM but it's ok, he's on summer holiday now.

I don't dare to figure out how big that box is, @krazykuda. My main concern is the weight, though. I was thinking about ordering a couple of upper ball joints too but I decided not to. They're heavy ...

Uppers are not bad, the lowers are larger/heavier...

Good evening folks. A red letter day for me.. i didn't get to work until about 6:15 this morning and actually left before 5:30 this evening.. all this free time is nice... i hope it's the start of a trend...

I openly admit wiring and me don't get along

I know the basics...

Give me a wiring diagram and I'll make the wiring match....

I've rewired a few cars myself. One complete whole under-dash, and half a dozen engine compartments...

I am doing some clean up on Eddie's Dart as we go... I'm halfway there, just have to put the ends on for the coil, alt, and starter cables...

Good evening folks!

Hi Ramie!

Hey Benrickster, I thought you were going to send me stuff for your Martha Makeover project?

Good evening folks!

Hi Ramie!

Hey Benrickster, I thought you were going to send me stuff for your Martha Makeover project?
Hey Dave. I will. I've just been *** hammered at work (lots easier to email photos from there). Tomorrow is planting deadline so i should be back to some semblance of normalcy soon and get some stuff to you

Hey Dave. I will. I've just been *** hammered at work (lots easier to email photos from there). Tomorrow is planting deadline so i should be back to some semblance of normalcy soon and get some stuff to you

Ok, just wanted to be sure I didn't miss it somewhere. :)

Whatcha up to with your Grimaceness?
Actually not much right now. I picked up 2 sets of hood hinges at the show and I need to get them clean and painted so I can swap the bad one out still. Of course I made sure I have a set of spares, just in case.

I also picked up a eddie 1406 carb from a member to see if I can get my gas mileage to improve. I only got 8mpg and that was being easy on it. So right now just waiting on parts.

Keith when you get a chance can you see if there is a second switch?
Left side lower traces back to the start relay. Right side up goes to the back up lights. Right down goes to fuse 2 second pic. The three fuses are common feed from accessory contact of the ignition. This is from 74 Valiant Duster FSM.

2016-06-09 20.31.22.jpg

2016-06-09 20.31.22.jpg

2016-06-09 20.41.37.jpg

2016-06-09 20.42.17.jpg

Yes correct, less than $75 to my door.. It might need to be freshened up but I can deal with that.
That's a good price. If I'd have known you were looking for one, I'd have given you the one I took off my GTS when I replaced it with the 1806 (650 cfm). Ready to run, no freshening needed. Electric choke.

If you run into any issues with the one you bought, let me know and I'll send you this one.

Dang, almost 9 pm. Time to get paperwork done!

-
Back