Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just gettin my day started. Worked on several vehicles yesterday and got Wifeys pool up and going.

Easier day today. Finish a blower motor job on a Mitzu, Cut my grass, Maybe get the tailpipes on the GTS... Then...Beer...Beer...Beer

Got the seals for the lift yesterday hope I can get the ram out, Have the arms up all the way looks like it will be tight. Cant find anything that shows me how. Get the dart inspected this am then try to tackle it. Dam gear drive is making excessive noise now going to go with a cloyes chain now. Never ends.

you're slipping - I would have expected this....
Easier day today. Finish a blower motor job on a Mitzu - Beer, Cut my grass - Beer, Maybe get the tailpipes on the GTS... Then...Beer...Beer...Beer
Easier day today. Finish a blower motor job on a Mitzu, Cut my grass, Maybe get the tailpipes on the GTS... Then...Beer...Beer...Beer

Just moved out to the Shop. My protege Joe is here to finish a job.

what? sure yep fine... uhhuh.. hehehahahoho - they're coming take me away haha hehe hoho... still using both hands and I got thumbs...
Funny you mention that. I heard that song last weekend at the car show. I laughed..I hadn't heard it for decades.

That is a classic had it for my cell phone ringer for when the house called. So glad I got rid of that thing!

Nice sit back and watch!
Real good young man.. Don't know why he hangs here alot. Does'nt smoke or Drink..Always doin stuff for me around here on the property that I don't want to do. I let him use the shop and lift and my tools also, whenever he needs to. Good Trade off.

I was test driving a Ram yesterday and heard Hot Rod Lincoln... "son, you're gonna drive me to drinkin' if you don't stop drivin' that hotrod Lincoln..."

Ray - firechicken brakes done?
Easy needed rears also. She needs to stop going gas/brake there were only 11k on them. Hey learned something yesterday at auto zone they have lifetime brake pads just bring in the old ones and they give you new if they are on your rewards card. Chaching there!

Real good young man.. Don't know why he hangs here alot. Does'nt smoke or Drink..Always doin stuff for me around here on the property that I don't want to do. I let him use the shop and lift and my tools also, whenever he needs to. Good Trade off.
nice deal - I am sure it works out nicely for him too...

I was test driving a Ram yesterday and heard Hot Rod Lincoln... "son, you're gonna drive me to drinkin' if you don't stop drivin' that hotrod Lincoln..."

Good ole Commander Cody saw him a bunch of times and even hung out with him after a show for a while in NYC!

Dave Edmunds has been going strong in the shop lately.

it's pretty cool to hear older "forgotten" tunes...
I don't know who was "spinning the records" at Farmington but they played good ol' Rock and Roll all weekend long. I don't think I ever heard the same song twice and no songs I didn't know.

No the rotors were fine thankfully. I put slotted directional on it the last time around.

hot **** - that must have been cool - -
Good ole Commander Cody saw him a bunch of times and even hung out with him after a show for a while in NYC!

Dave Edmunds has been going strong in the shop lately.

nice!
I don't know who was "spinning the records" at Farmington but they played good ol' Rock and Roll all weekend long. I don't think I ever heard the same song twice and no songs I didn't know.

I have kind of a car mix for the MP3 in the car Beach boys, Commander Cody of course, Dave Edmunds, Stray Cats and some 50's stuff. Gets you in the mood to cruise!

-
Back