Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
huh - it looks like bringing it closer to you with an adapter won't do much

Just sat in it and with the angle of the column it should help a lot if I can find one around 3" or so. Just looking on e bay they are not to bad around 15 or so. Pluss it will give the wire to the switches more room to wrap around in a turn.

I am just posting need therapy for it each morning I think!

You need group therapy....

group-therapy-bar.jpg

I noted some changes I need to make when I drove the Swinger to Farmington and back. The seat/ wheel/ brake-gas pedals are all off for my liking. I have a stock 3 spoke wheel which is closer to me than I like. The flat rimblow wheel should be better when I get it redone. The seat is a flat bench that needs to be tipped backwards slightly and the original upholstery is starting to come apart. When I recover I'll have Joel replace the Jute with memory foam so that I will sink in when I set kind of like a bucket seat with the bolster sides if that's possible to do. The brake pedal is quite high off the floor. Too bad a shorter master cylinder rod couldn't be used to lower the pedal closer to the floor and still have enough stroke to stop the car. I might just leave it as is. Don't want to mess with safety! lol
it all seems so minor - until you dig in there and try to change it...

side topic, anyone know of a place online to buy silver coins?

There are some deals on e bay once in a while also never got screwed yet.

anyone see the 82 year young guy on Americas got talent last night? 82-year-old retired aerospace engineer does Let the bodies hit the floor - - awesome!!

Karl how big is that box going to Anders now?

11 1/2" x 12 1/2" x 28" is what I'm trying to go with now... It's single layer corregated and I think I want to put an extra layer of cardboard on the bottom to help support the weight....

wow, that's the cheapest over spot I've seen thus far for silver rounds.

That will be one great package to open when he gets it! a lot of goodies in there for sure!

wow, that's the cheapest over spot I've seen thus far for silver rounds.

I was happy with them bougt a lot in 2009 and just been trying to put a full set together here and there when I see them. Some times jewlers that buy gold and silver have deals on coins usually 20x of face value.

-
Back