Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning, not quite awake yet, first cup... I got your package you sent me Hops
Thank you for all the help and time you spend helping me and as soon as my gears come in I will update your/our thread with part numbers and the do's and don't's on the 8 1/4 gears.

I finally got back out into the garage yesterday - 2 weeks "off" and I have to admit - I spent the first hour trying to remember where I was at with it all... LOL

Good morning everyone. Just lurking this morning myself. I have been searching around for a speedo gear chart. I found many..... I need a 32 tooth (black) gear. LOL

I think I have a 31 if needed Mike

Meme glad it finally got to you what you needed?

so here's a hot one - about 90% sure it is time for a newer truck - I hate the upside down feeling of buying new (and I don't want the payments) so I am looking into used... HOLY S%&T - I thought I was going to stay around 25k - get a 4x4, V8, AT, at least ext.cab.... good God... they are OUT of hand expensive...
Tell me about it! I had a hell of a time finding mine... I still spent $32k out the door. I do like the lifetime bumper to bumper I got on it though.

Mike, have you found out anything with your electrical/column?
Nope, been too busy catching up after playing the weekend. LOL My Swinger is in a storage garage a few min. away but not handy to just walk out to the garage to work on.

Speaking of wheels one thing that is bugging me with the Pop is I have the smaller wheel in it that the factory and it seems to be lower and I have my legs up and to each side? WTF?

Speaking of wheels one thing that is bugging me with the Pop is I have the smaller wheel in it that the factory and it seems to be lower and I have my legs up and to each side? WTF?
High Chair Too High ?? As in Bench seat too high?

morning all. well its official, only one hop has survived from the replants and it is thriving.

Yes a bench and the spring is broken on the DS also, just weird should be the other way. Ron looks really funny driving it though......

There is always one! Wow I sent you a bunch also.
it was the weird april and early may that got them, they basically rotted from too much rain and then the replants got hit by a frost about a week after planting and then more rain. I lost all my tomatoes, peppers, green beans as well. Had to replant them too. The Kale, carrots, peas and strawberries did surivive though

You guys see that new chevy truck commercial comparing it to the ford with the aluminum body? Man that ford looks like paper compared to it.

Ray,
I cant drive my car like a normal car. I have to 2 foot it. There is not enough room for me to move my right foot over to the brake pedal. I also have a bench seat but a smaller wheel (15").

Ray,
I cant drive my car like a normal car. I have to 2 foot it. There is not enough room for me to move my right foot over to the brake pedal. I also have a bench seat but a smaller wheel (15").
what car?

-
Back