Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
oh snap - - so no less than 3200 just for paint!?!
yep, and that's if i paint it myself. So I'm actually shopping around for a base/clear system with a color close to that that is cheaper. I've found a color very close at eastwood that's much cheaper

Eddie should be getting here soon.... Working on the GTS again today. Hopefully we will be ready to start it tomorrow...

Chevy dealer I went to yesterday called me today and offered me a lease on a 2016... def have my misgivings about leasing though..

LOL - it'll be a surprise if I actually buy ME one... have you seen the prices on used trucks!? good God... it's not that I can't afford it - it's that I am a friggin' tight wad and don't WANT to afford it... LOL
I just want a mint 4x4 ramcharger lol

I had a 79 Trailduster years ago - 360, AT - wasn't mint by any means but that was a FUN truck! I swapped 3/4 ton axles and leaf's under it and had headers to cherry bomb type mufflers and straight pipe out the back.. LOUD would be an understatement! My neighbors actually thanked me when I sold it! LOL

When it comes to trucks.....i like Fords .....i never have problems with fords.

I had a lemon dodge truck before lol

do you stay old school with trucks or newer?
not too old but not too new.

right now I have a 92 ford F-250 with a 460 as a tow rig and I love it. The truck is huge and I need to put pillows on the seat and my pedal extensions but going up a hill with a trailer and a dart on the trailer is no problem.

Kinda weird tho....the 460 gets the same gas mileage with or without a load ....kinda weird.

right now I have a 92 ford F-250 with a 460 as a tow rig and I love it. The truck is huge and I need to put pillows on the seat and my pedal extensions but going up a hill with a trailer and a dart on the trailer is no problem.

Kinda weird tho....the 460 gets the same gas mileage with or without a load ....kinda weird.
dang it rainy, i keep forgetting to get that stuff out for you and check on it, i'll make a note to do it in the am

a few years ago, I had a dodge ram 1500 with a 4.7 and it was JUNK.

I went into the Colorado mountains to pick up a dart and the Ram almost had a heart attack on the steep grade and almost lost it LOL

No power, no torque and it has to keep downshifting to keep up and with a load it was a nitemare chore to get to the top of the hill. Because of the constant downshifting, the fuel mileage went to crap and still had no power.

I would rather pay extra to feed the 460 and not have to worry about losing power. These Colorado mountain passes can get brutal with extremely high altitude and severe lack of oxygen.

nice truck - those 460's are notorious for sucking down the fuel - do you even get 12mpg?

-
Back