Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Keith thanks for that diagram figured it out, the three way plug was on 180.

Looks like bad weather here this afternoon we get boom booms, have to stock up on beer then!

I have been lucky with work. Almost 2 years there and only had to go in a couple times Saturday.
Not sure what I will get into today. Nice out now. Weather clowns have some random doom and gloom mixed in this afternoon and again tomorrow.

Shoot I'll take thunderstorms. It's gonna be 97 today

Guess you said bye bye to her?
Pretty much. And glad I did. She was pyscho. I ran into her a couple years back and holy crap, she's gotten HUGE. easily 400 to 450 lbs. Now im not saying a woman has to be skinny but you should be able to see the difference between the stomach and the ankles

214.2 Still Going...

untitled.png

Guess she hasn't seen here ankles for a while either. When you dumped here she started eating all the ice cream since she was depressed you left her. Your a nasty guy Chris! She could have been a super model trophy wife!

Pretty much. And glad I did. She was pyscho. I ran into her a couple years back and holy crap, she's gotten HUGE. easily 400 to 450 lbs. Now im not saying a woman has to be skinny but you should be able to see the difference between the stomach and the ankles
And she grew hair on her legs
then she was a he
and said
hey babe take a walk on the wild side...:rofl:

And she grew hair on her legs
then she was a he
and said
hey babe take a walk on the wild side...:rofl:
Oh that'd made sense. This chick and her I guess it would become girlfriend wanted me to go with them to a sperm bank and don't speed for IVF for the both of them . ..at age 16..... 2 days after we started dating I happily say I didn't do it and I'm glad I never got to even first base with that one.

-
Back