Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That looks just delicious. I need a smoker. Maybe this is the year I'm finally building one.

It is probably my favorite grill cut. Very difficult to ruin, almost always tasty and juicy. Awesome when grilled whole.

That looks just delicious. I need a smoker. Maybe this is the year I'm finally building one.

It is probably my favorite grill cut. Very difficult to ruin, almost always tasty and juicy. Awesome when grilled whole.
I need to build one as well

Yes sir. I just have a little metal basket I put wood chips in. We have many flavors of chips, just soak them in water and heat them on the gas grill.

440s in the tank as we speak, crank and rods spinning too

I want to get some orange chips and smoke some chicken!

440s in the tank as we speak, crank and rods spinning too
Not really sure what you're saying but I think it means the machine shop is cleaning your block and balancing your rotating assembly.

Btw, new Roadkill episode on YT in a week says DF on Facebook.

Not really sure what you're saying but I think it means the machine shop is cleaning your block and balancing your rotating assembly.

Btw, new Roadkill episode on YT in a week says DF on Facebook.

Yep, that's what I'm saying.

conversely - mine LIVES!!!! *evil laugh* bwwaaa haaahaaahaaa ~~~~~ - - needs some adjustments but it started - LIFE IS GOOD IN SCAMPERVILLE!!!!!!!

Karl - you gotta do what I did (9 GD times) - - go back, check it over - you know better than most, it's in the details... like my wife tells me.. "bet it's some simple stupid thing" - - and she is usually right.

Oh my god. I think I just blew my load.... my neighbor builds and restores cars...he just pulled in with an AAR

"bet it's some simple stupid thing" - - and she is usually right.
Yeh, almost everything is 'simple stupid' once you figure it out. But. right up till the 'ah ha' moment it's the biggest GD MF PITA you ever encountered. lol

Yeh, almost everything is 'simple stupid' once you figure it out. But. right up till the 'ah ha' moment it's the biggest GD MF PITA you ever encountered. lol
And when it's an electrical issue most times it's a ground problem.

-
Back