Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
well - looks like t-storms here by noon or so and I haven't done a trash run since before vacation... got to go get it done...

Morning odd fellows! 8:10 and I 'm all done with my weekly paperwork. (I started at 5:30 though. LOL Rain last night, upper 90's and humid today! Yuk!

Yah I got friends coming here soon. Gonna get all my projects out in the yard and take pictures and sell them. Everything from Mowers to motorcycles and even a roto tiller.

I know Danny want that bike bad but don't think she has the cash for it.
I am still trying to get the title. There is no issue just the lady who has it works a different schedule and I will have to take time off to do it.

Same here, have a good one all and remember folk wear the tin foil hats today!

My Buddy Rusty from FBBO came by yesterday on a shakedown run !! Whadda Y'all think ?
IMG_2919.JPG
IMG_2920.JPG
IMG_2918.JPG
IMG_2924.JPG
IMG_2927.JPG

Whew!!! Morning at work sucked. I did get my Saturday weigh in. Best weight loss program in the world (even if you're not trying)... Work 70 hrs per week.
buck-eighty.jpg

Did mine Yesterday. My Deere just stopped after I was done in the front. No crank.. no nothin.. Had to push it down to the shop. First thing I checked...Yup battery... Shorted Cell. Never seen a battery go.. just like that... no warning. Any whoo... $40 Advance U1L Fixed.
Ive got to borrow from family until I finish getting mine fixed

Hey folks!

I'm beat after building an outside cage for the guinea pigs. Should've taken a picture but I forgot. Carried it inside so it won't get wet from the dew before painting.

Lighting the grill and warming up the meat. It was a vacuum bag with seasoned Boston butt of pork. Thought it was a chunk but it came apart when I took it out of the bag. Threw me off a little. Good thing, though. Quicker to finish on the grill which is good since I'm running a little late. Late supper can be bad with my kids. And myself. I don't function well around people when I'm hungry.

Hey folks!

I'm beat after building an outside cage for the guinea pigs. Should've taken a picture but I forgot. Carried it inside so it won't get wet from the dew before painting.

Lighting the grill and warming up the meat. It was a vacuum bag with seasoned Boston butt of pork. Thought it was a chunk but it came apart when I took it out of the bag. Threw me off a little. Good thing, though. Quicker to finish on the grill which is good since I'm running a little late. Late supper can be bad with my kids. And myself. I don't function well around people when I'm hungry.
GOOD stuff. I smoked one last weekend with apple wood and shredded it for pulled pork. Good stuff!
20160606_201628.jpg

-
Back