Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Pete just drives across town! Have fun you guys. It kills me to not go. But we are also a scratch for Carlisle. Funeral is on the seventh so Jodi is still not back home. I be eating and drinking like a pirate. Gracie says good morning and happy Birthday FOG!

View attachment 1716256175
You'll be missed for sure Buddy.
Gracie needs a treat. :thumbsup:

Pete just drives across town! Have fun you guys. It kills me to not go. But we are also a scratch for Carlisle. Funeral is on the seventh so Jodi is still not back home. I be eating and drinking like a pirate. Gracie says good morning and happy Birthday FOG!

View attachment 1716256175
Give her a biscuit for me !

It's Therapy Thursday!

therapydog.jpg

Good morning :lol:

Morning all . Thanks for all the birthday wishes . Weather is perfect here 69 temp. Wish I was going to MITP . Enjoy all who are going . Keep an eye on Fred ..:poke::lol:

I am getting old and crabby. I am setting in my kitchen on the computer, I have the back door open with a nice breeze blowing in. THe neighbor let's his dog out to pee, (it's a big dog like a Great Dane. It stands up on the fence and barks across the street. It must hear the news from my TV or it's barking at the wind or what ever) I get up and yell "SHUT UP" and slam the door. It happens numerous times a day. TH neighbor gal introduced herself last Halloween as "the neighbor with the loud dog" so they know it bugs me. I don't want to turn thm in but KEEP YOUR F**KING DOG QUIET !!!! Rant over. Thanks for listening.
Our neighbors got 3 and it seems like at least one is always outside. Usually on the porch. Anything moves or makes a sound they bark. :mad:
Just sayin

2024release Dog Bark Deterrent Device Stops Bad Behavior | No need yell or swat, Just point to a dog (own or neighbor's) Hit the button | Long-range ultrasonic, Alternative to painful dog shock collar https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BMBC1FJX?tag=fabo03-20
Do you know if this one is good? Seriously thinking about getting something like this. I saw one that I could put at the side of the house and them barking would activate it...
The simple beauty of German Shepard’s and Belgian Malinois, they are all bite no bark!
All 3 are various Shepards. Bella is black, Her 'pup' Rebel is now several years old is a long hair. The youngest 'Bear" as far as I know is unrelated and maybe 2 years old- looks like it could be a Mal. Bella would always bark, but then stop. Rebel is actually pretty calm by himself. Bear is relentless...

Last edited:
This little dog of ours is always on guard. Mostly barking at nothing. She was barking at vehicles passing us,silly dog. And some people she barks at, others, no reaction at all.

you know if this one is good? Seriously thinking about getting something like this. I saw one that I could put at the side of the house and them barking would activate it...

I can't vouch for this specific one. Knew a guy with a wolf hybrid that he would use something similar on if he got into a barking frenzy. I'm fortunate that none of my neighbors have dogs.

-
Back