Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
After looking at plus and minuses I decided to mount it close to where original one was. Harness is in bundles a s each wire in bundle is marked as to where it goes. You may have to blow up the pictures to see that.

20240603_154124.jpg

20240603_154359.jpg

20240603_154048.jpg

looks nice. Just FYI to finish the sleaving end off fold the end inside and lace cord it looks pro. Used to do that on the AC.

If I take the back way into my house I drive by this place where there's a lot of wrenching, different vehicles all the time, and the guys there have listed a couple A bodies on C list. This one's set back there a ways, any thoughts on year/make/model?

MysteryCar.jpeg

If I take the back way into my house I drive by this place where there's a lot of wrenching, different vehicles all the time, and the guys there have listed a couple A bodies on C list. This one's set back there a ways, any thoughts on year/make/model?

View attachment 1716258690
68 coronet maybe?

View attachment 1716258690
69 Coronet or Super Bee. Rectangle marker lights, fake vents in the rear quarters and flush grill and lights

Good morning everyone. Feeling shitty again today. All sinus related. The cottonwoods have it looking like it's snowing. Maybe what's got me???

Morning!
Rain in forecast again.
Think my internal clock finally reset. Got the chevelle in the shop, front end knocked apart and ready for a new tie rod end and centre link.
I think i aligned it last year, so i will be careful when i change the tie rod.

Morning!
Rain in forecast again.
Think my internal clock finally reset. Got the chevelle in the shop, front end knocked apart and ready for a new tie rod end and centre link.
Centre link, what's that lol : )

Morning!
Rain in forecast again.
Geeze Frank your forecast looks like what I had yesterday, rain plus the wind. Looks it might warm up and dry out soon tho

Super Bee, could see that. Hope you start feeling better soon
Good Morning
I had a 69 Superbee A12 car back in the 70's. 440 6pack 4spd, lift off hood, Dana, Trac Pac Car, Etc.....Bought it disassembled, and built it. Car was scary fast. Only manual drum brakes. My Ex wife would not ride in it, that is, after her first ride in it.... :lol:

Good Morning
I had a 69 Superbee A12 car back in the 70's. 440 6pack 4spd, lift off hood, Dana, Trac Pac Car, Etc.....Bought it disassembled, and built it. Car was scary fast. Only manual drum brakes. My Ex wife would not ride in it, that is, after her first ride in it.... :lol:
Good Morning Mitch, Superbee then?

-
Back