Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Soo... just curious.. now that my springs are installed properly and have settled i have like 1-1.5" of space between the tire and the outside inner wheel wells, it looks great with the tires tucked in but i don't feel like bouncing off them over bumps. So.. my front spring mounts do have a lower hole but will add negative pinion which i can't really do. Was just wondering if 1-2" longer shackles would raise it much? And yes.. i hate the long shackle thing but i'm not talking thunderbolt and lightfoot... and the factory ones are pretty short.. Are there downsides to slightly longer ones?

Also thinking of how i might modify the wheel wells to keep the lower ride height due to awesomeness.. but not sure how much room i have due to how the quarter rolls in.. Funnily i have plenty of room at the wheel lip..

P.S. these are new ESPO +1 springs so i am not up for buying another set now...
Vintage 1960'S Drag Racing Air Lift Rattler NOS Fast Eddie Schartman Suspension | eBay

Screenshot_20240605_084928_eBay.jpg

Took everything out of my trunk on the Scamp making sure I didn't have a puddle of water in it after all the rain over the weekend.
I never paid much attention to the spare tire as it's in good shape. Montgomery words tire. I think I better change it for a newer tire.
Somewhere a museum would like to have that...

Good Morning

1717595282716.png

We have a few road projects around like this. LOL

Then there is one where they seem to be digging up random spots on one section of road and nobody is really sure what the project is.

Guess the idiot side of my brain was switched on yesterday. Got ne an inner tie rod end instead of an outer. So here i sit broken hearted…
Going to do some work on Studebaker.

Home from work. Was going to replace a windshield today but the car never showed up. :mad:

Major brain fog today. (what's new) Sinuses, allergies or what ever.

Almost as bad as prepping for a Colonoscopy ........ :lol:
Ah! That's what's been in the back of my mind that I couldn't remember!

Doc said someone was going to call me to set-up a colonoscopy, but that was about a month ago. So far, haven't heard from anyone.

Thank you for the kick in the brain! I'll call the Doc's office right now.

Ah! That's what's been in the back of my mind that I couldn't remember!

Doc said someone was going to call me to set-up a colonoscopy, but that was about a month ago. So far, haven't heard from anyone.

Thank you for the kick in the brain! I'll call the Doc's office right now.
A bend over and hang on kinda day. No thanks.

View attachment 1716258738

Then there is one where they seem to be digging up random spots on one section of road and nobody is really sure what the project is.
I think it might be a Statewide thing. A good friend of mine lived in Chambersburg, PA, and he used to hold an annual event at his place that drew-in people from around the country. We used to joke that we must have been there only "last week", as the road construction on Highway 30/Lincoln Way dragged on for years in that town.

Last edited:
View attachment 1716258738

:rofl:

Yessir

Bridgeport Connecticut on I-95 and those 4 dudes hanging out at the entrance of the tunnel to Logan Airport in Boston... they've been there for decades

-
Back