Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
This isn't mine, just replying to what the howl could be. I worked in off highway drive train for 16 years building differentials. Howl on cruise and coast to me sounds like set up is wrong or bearing is tight.
Yeah, I meant to quote Tyke.....I figure you already know the procedure....

Good Morning All! Looks like I missed Franks Birthday yesterday, so Happy Belated Birthday Frank! Also sorry Tim for the mechanical issues.

Replaced my septic inspection tube that I hit with the lawnmower yesterday, 4" downtube, needed to buy a 10' pipe, flange adapter and a cap, $83 maybe that'll teach me to watch where I'm mowing!!!

Good morning early birds. Sorry to hear of the car troubles @Mopar Tim. Bad enough when that happens at home, but for something planned ahead, :BangHead: :(
Overdid the manual labor yesterday and woke up to a leg cramp... :mad: I've been setting up security cams around the house and had to trim some big low branches. Also put in a few hours at my big tree stump. Made good progress on both. Just should have knocked off sooner

Good morning everyone. Too much to catch up on. Miss anything?

Been working on the Charger. Got what I believe is the last 4 roll cage bars cut, coped and tacked in. Then started trying to fit up the different bumper and the C500 grill setup
Tim’s dart ate the transmission before power tour officially started. Had to do a bonsai run to get him so he could get his trailer to haul the thing back

It has to be the PA Gremlins. Been working on my Jeep rear differential putting in a Pinion Bearing. I have had 2 different rear end guys come and tinker and still sounds like I have massive snow tires on going down the road and when you let off the gas there is a whine. Second guy does rear ends and used dial indicators and everything and says it is all within specs. I am wondering if someone sold me a bad bearing. All new bearings and new crush sleeve.

It has to be PA Gremlins
Every bearing needs to be inspected. Im no diff doctor but if bearings are new and its all within spec it should be good. I have been fiddling with diffs for 30 years and rarely have i been unable to solve a noise issue.

Tim’s dart ate the transmission before power tour officially started. Had to do a bonsai run to get him so he could get his trailer to haul the thing back
Could have been through the tour halfway so it could have been worse. Still sucks. Get your tire on yesterday?

Morning!
Sunny and calm. Nice!
Brother stopping by so i can fix his canoe rack. Think im going to solve my door jamb issue today. Cut cab corner free and move it west 1/4”. Oops, east- i have to turn truck around.

Could have been through the tour halfway so it could have been worse. Still sucks. Get your tire on yesterday?
Yeah tire came in about 10 minutes before tim’s news. Tire shop opens at 10 local. Then car gods willing, I’ll be heading that way

Is he planning on troubleshooting, or just screw it and cruise the monster truck?
Plan is to trailer the dart the entire tour. He was gonna pack it in and head home but I told him he’s already spent the money non refundable, may as well just finish the tour with the entire rig.

Morning all, going to look at a car trailer a guy has for sale and hope it's as nice as the pictures.

And we wonder why he is hiding in Mexico right?
takecover.jpg
especially if you're a candidate in their upcoming elections

-
Back