Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's Morris Minor Monday!

morrismondayLinda.jpg

Good morning :D

Not bad mileage for a 425hp hemi, average speed 83 mph.

View attachment 1716260749
Twice the avg mpg of my jeep this last trip avg 70-75 mph

It’s rattling bad, so thinking whatever went out, took at minimum a band with it
Band only if 1st and reverse don't engage but 2 & 3rd do.
Since he said it was delayed on the shift up, that leaves open other possibilities. Up shift releases the low band. Could be something related to pressure - filter, pump, gov. or whatever is done to make it a MVB since it doesn't use throttle pressure lever.

It’s rattling bad, so thinking whatever went out, took at minimum a band with it
I know he was having issues with the Gear Vendors OD a while back. Is it trans or GV? Nothing loose or flexolatw bolt hitting, etc?

So after my divorce from my first wife, I spent a lot of time living alone and going back and forth to Vietnam. A guy kind of gets set in his ways, especially the way I like to keep my kitchen. So since I was able to get my Vietnamese Wife and her Daughter to come to America last year, things have changed dramatically in my kitchen. Lol
I cannot believe the amount of dishes that they generate when they are cooking. Also, I cannot believe the amount of trash that they generate that needs to go out twice as often now as it used to be. Guess I will just have to get used to all of this. Lol
PXL_20240609_133130734.jpg

So after my divorce from my first wife, I spent a lot of time living alone and going back and forth to Vietnam. A guy kind of gets set in his ways, especially the way I like to keep my kitchen. So since I was able to get my Vietnamese Wife and her Daughter to come to America last year, things have changed dramatically in my kitchen. Lol
I cannot believe the amount of dishes that they generate when they are cooking. Also, I cannot believe the amount of trash that they generate that needs to go out twice as often now as it used to be. Guess I will just have to get used to all of this. Lol
View attachment 1716260799
That would make me insane... when i cook i clean as i go.. done with that pan, in the sink, washed and in the strainer.. get done cooking and there is nothing left to clean :)

That would make me insane... when i cook i clean as i go.. done with that pan, in the sink, washed and in the strainer.. get done cooking and there is nothing left to clean :)
Exactly my M.O. And... I only needed to take the trash out every 5 days or so......

I was lookin' for any new info on our oval track and came across a little news tidbit.
Remember Gary Scelzi? Drove FC and TF for Alan Johnson and Don Schumacher, had a couple championships.
Well, Gary has two sons Gio and Dom that Gary got involved with dirt trackin' when they were young. I've seen them race many times and both of them are very good at it. Well Gio won the World of Outlaws show in North Dakota the other night. Way to go Gio! :thumbsup:

But you let them work on your Vespa in the recent past :lol:
Hey, this ain't no Vespa. This is a 155cc Yamaha NVX..
The Yamaha people must train their mechanics up. Pretty good on these units. Might be the only thing they know how to work on mechanically is motorbikes. And they were cheap.
PXL_20221116_054608134.jpg

Hey, this ain't no Vespa. This is a 155cc Yamaha NVX..
The Yamaha people must train their mechanics up. Pretty good on these units. Might be the only thing they know how to work on mechanically is motorbikes. And they were cheap.
View attachment 1716260812
I miss riding a bike :( People here drive soo bad i just stopped one day..(This was 23 years ago, it's way worse now) rode to the dealership and told them to write me a check for mine and walked away. Didn't wanna ride scared.. It is about the best feeling in the world

-
Back