Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I bet.. Not sure your location, are you on the outer edge of the predicted path?
It looks like 3-4:00 and 40 miles north of the center.

-derachio -7-15-24.jpg

Hopefully the door was open? :eek: :steering:

another Carlisle week behind us. Sounds like everyone survived... Always fun and lots of new memories.

Now it's the inevitable 'back to reality' Monday.

Good Morning all.
All good, I opened the door first.................... :lol:

Agreed on the ya simply don’t spend anytime at your room during Carlisle. No idea on your background but man o man was the Carlisle barracks conveniently located. Super nice digs and very close to event. @ZMan67S has got it figured out and dialed in. We did not suffer at all with exception of being a bit dehydrated in the mornings. Just a great place to stay.
Thanks, I was looking at Carlisle barracks yesterday. I am an Army Vet but not retired, so I don't think I am eligible.

All good though, just booked an Airbnb cabin 10 miles from Carlisle. :thumbsup:

Keep us updated Mike. We're hoping you'll be OK but mostly concerned about your Burbon supply. :poke:
:lol:
:rofl: If the sirens go off I will head to the basement............................................with some glasses! LMAO

Morning everyone, another hot one here then maybe some rain for a couple of days. We need it bad out here, dry as a popcorn fart. Glad you guys had a good time at the show, on my list to get to.

-
Back