Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I wonder
thinking-face.png
Since those out of town fire fighters, part of them anyway are camped out at the Elks Rodeo Grounds if the Elks Club has their BBQ facility up there fired up and servin' Tri Tips for them.

Trans Stan just called
Seems issue was converter. And he did not supply it. I offered to pay for new rebuild and converter. He refused....
Wow! I need his number. Seems he is a very very standup business.

my converter was bout 750...never had one go bad and i hope i don't.. I would kill to swap to a 6 speed though..

Winged Madness is still on the speedway schedule for 7/27. However the spokes person for the fire fighting group said today "We will probably be here for weeks working on the hot spots and cleaning up the messes we have made." :( Could spell the end of that Sprint Car show.

Last edited:
Not good or happy with any

of it....
Converter failing isn’t his fault, especially since he didn’t supply it. The fact he’s eating all of it makes me wanna send him as much business as I can. Few are that way

Funny. Brat in law texts me "Dino is pitching at the Home Run Derby". Dino is one of the kids that lived directly behind my family in the old desert homeland. He was barely a teen when I left the desert. At one time he was on the coaching staff of the LA Dodgers. :lol:

-
Back