Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Here's a pic from the Langley BC Mopar only car show I went to on Sunday, great time, will post pics over next few days.

Valiant1.jpeg

Valiant2.jpeg

Valiant3.jpeg

Valiant4.jpeg

Valiant5.jpeg

I need to recharge my home AC... thing has lasted forever, i don't wanna dump 10k into a new one.. R22 is stupid expensive now though..

75 a lb here with Matt
That's cheap, i have seen places wanting 300+ a lb.. There is a place online that sells a 1lb can with hose for $153 that isn't bad, but just a single gauge no manifold for the high side.. still doing research

I don't know a ton bout AC, will prolly **** it up and need a new unit.. this one has made it 40 years.. not complaining

It works, but if it's like 85 out it can't get the house below 80 running all day, just not coming out cold enough.. not sure if there are any HVAC guys here

Had my a/c serviced in April. 10 year old system.
Never an issue. It struggled to get it to stay below 80 yesterday afternoon till the sun went down.
Shows 71 now.
Today it's going to hit triple digits

Morning all 102 here yesterday cooler today. 11-year-old had a softball game last night semi-finals post season tournament. She had an hour warmup followed by an hour fifteen game. Game time temp was 101 degrees. If they had won the game, they would have played the next game. They lost in extra innings, and no one seemed too upset.
Up at five this morning usual coffee and internet. I was joined soon by two grand kids...don't they sleep in?? Thankful they have headphones and iPad's haha.

Had my a/c serviced in April. 10 year old system.
Never an issue. It struggled to get it to stay below 80 yesterday afternoon till the sun went down.
Shows 71 now.
Today it's going to hit triple digits
Did they just do a recharge?
I replaced my starter cap a few weeks ago and it all works fine, just not getting cold enough after all these years

Did they just do a recharge?
I replaced my starter cap a few weeks ago and it all works fine, just not getting cold enough after all these years
No, they check out the entire system.
Clean coils, make sure drain pan is empty and line is clear. Etc.
Unit is up in the attic. With a fan at each end to pull out the heat up there.

-
Back