Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Looks like a bad spot to be rusted through

@Frodee

Screenshot_20240715_163842_Facebook.jpg

Looks like a bad spot to be rusted through

@Frodee

View attachment 1716276556
Yea but fixable and Frank is better at fabricating new metal and I can finish it after he's done.
With all the knowledge on the coffee trend guys we could all build some nice cars. Or drink lots and party every day. No matter it would be a hell of a good time.

Ya, I was going to Ted's to sip on some Glenmo but it looks like that nasty storm coming. 70 mph wind, possibly of golf ball sized hail and inches of rain per hour. Looks like nice cooler weather the rest of the week.

It's so dark out the patio lights came on. They usually don't come on until 8:30 or 9.

Ya, I was going to Ted's to sip on some Glenmo but it looks like that nasty storm coming. 70 mph wind, possibly of golf ball sized hail and inches of rain per hour. Looks like nice cooler weather the rest of the week.
Hope all your cars are inside and you and the wife are safe.

Hope all your cars are inside and you and the wife are safe.
I just put the truck in the garage. The wife is down at the court house. Car is outside. If it get's destroyed we will just get another one.

I just put the truck in the garage. The wife is down at the court house. Car is outside. If it get's destroyed we will just get another one.
Safe wishes for everyone down there Mike. We will likely get it later tonight then. Will have to look

That 37 is going to be a task to rewire. Lots of **** work done ahead of me.

Looks like the removed all our storm chances. All going south of here now.

I had read we have some "out of state" fire crews working on that brush fire nearby. Saw proof of that a little while ago, Grand Junction Co. :D 3 of them, could be more, who knows.

Trans Stan just called
Seems issue was converter. And he did not supply it. I offered to pay for new rebuild and converter. He refused....

-
Back