Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You know what motor is in it... but still a cool ride

Screenshot_20240716_161652_Facebook.jpg

So.. got home.. 86 outside, AC is putting out 64 which isn't too bad... on a hunch i checked and none of my air returns are pulling **** compared to what the vents are putting out, i need to find the leak and fix it.. unless my thinking is wrong that will keep the air from cycling and not help much

So.. got home.. 86 outside, AC is putting out 64 which isn't too bad... on a hunch i checked and none of my air returns are pulling **** compared to what the vents are putting out, i need to find the leak and fix it.. unless my thinking is wrong that will keep the air from cycling and not help much
That was quite the lightning show we had last night.

That was quite the lightning show we had last night.
yeah.. this weather is getting old fast.. we had monsoon **** again this morning for a hour or so.. when we get really heavy rain for a longtime i get some water in my furnace room.. not sure where from.. maybe the weeping tile

you are probably correct with a leak. air filter clean? is it an older furnace? I believe they say not to use higher than a merv11(?) filter. when we bought our house, there was no output and then furnace shut off on high limit. checked and did not find a filter; household had oodles of children and two dogs and all carpet. found the evaporator was plugged solid. lucked out, we could pull it out and swing it around to clean without removing the Freon. good luck and hopefully it's an easy fix.

-
Back