Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
you are probably correct with a leak. air filter clean? is it an older furnace? I believe they say not to use higher than a merv11(?) filter. when we bought our house, there was no output and then furnace shut off on high limit. checked and did not find a filter; household had oodles of children and two dogs and all carpet. found the evaporator was plugged solid. lucked out, we could pull it out and swing it around to clean without removing the Freon. good luck and hopefully it's an easy fix.
Yeah, really nice like 6" deep pleated filter i keep clean, i took the access panel off the side and checked to make sure the A coil was clean and all is good... my house is just naturally warm is all :)

They are up there in Minnesota though. Close to the Arctic Circle! :poke: :lol:
Yea I live in the frozen Tundra.
1721180036939.png

Crazy couple days at work. Lost 12 hours production yesterday when the air compressor died. Today we got hit by about the craziest storm I’ve ever seen. Took out 2 poles on either side of our entrance. Power down till….no idea. Figured out how to get everyone out of the parking lot through the grass. Shut down the mains so we don’t kill anything when the power comes back up and called it a night.

IMG_8227.jpeg

IMG_8226.jpeg

IMG_8225.jpeg

Last edited:
Crazy couple days at work. Lost 12 hours production yesterdy when the air compressor died. Today we got hit by about the craziest storm I’ve ever seen. Took out 2 poles on either side of our entrance. Power down till….no idea. Figured out how to get everyone out of the parking lot through the grass. **** down the mains so we don’t kill anything when the power comes back ip and called it a night.

View attachment 1716277152

View attachment 1716277153

View attachment 1716277154
Crazy

Glad everyone was OK

Crazy couple days at work. Lost 12 hours production yesterdy when the air compressor died. Today we got hit by about the craziest storm I’ve ever seen. Took out 2 poles on either side of our entrance. Power down till….no idea. Figured out how to get everyone out of the parking lot through the grass. **** down the mains so we don’t kill anything when the power comes back ip and called it a night.

:eek:

Durachio

Crazy

Glad everyone was OK
Yep, all oK. Close call for 0ne guy I work with had just arrived (and got soaked coming in). As he got to the entrance is when the poles came down. One flamed up before it fell. Wires landed right in front of his car. Burned a line like a big black snake across the grass.

Yep, all oK. Close call for 0ne guy I work with had just arrived (and got soaked coming in). As he got to the entrance is when the poles came down. One flamed up before it fell. Wires landed right in front of his car. Burned a line like a big black snake across the grass.
Timing is everything :thankyou:

Is his name Buster Keaton?

Wow, one hell of a day for sure.

Morning. We had a storm and downpour last night.
Supposed to get major rain later this afternoon and evening.
Just looked at local news. Worse rendition of National Anthem
Since Rosann. Oh I was drunk. I need to check into Rehab.

-
Back