Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We're off on another run this morning. We mentioned the Scotch we bought yesterday and one of the guys in our whisky chat group want's a couple bottles. Yesterday's haul. We will be tasting these this afternoon.

Ted's Glenmo.jpg

glenmo 12.jpg

Morning, cooler here for the next couple of days. Dogs had a good walk after the horse stuff and now back for coffee and breakfast.

Not sure that there's any refund or compensation.
If the guy that originally built the trans, except for the converter, is going to pay out of his own pocket to rebuild it all plus buy a new converter, now that the converter (that he didn’t pay for originally nor install) took out the trans, why would he need to refund or compensate Tim further?

What year Dakota mini starters are we using on big blocks nowadays?

Nevermind - I see now. And I may actually have one on the 360 mag I have sitting in the garage taking up space.

Last edited:
If the guy that originally built the trans, except for the converter, is going to pay out of his own pocket to rebuild it all plus buy a new converter, now that the converter (that he didn’t pay for originally nor install) took out the trans, why would he need to refund or compensate Tim further?
I may be wrong, I think Chris is talking about the whole Power Tour debacle

I had a bottle of the stuff on the left. I thought it was pretty good
It is. Old and new release. The old is probably 2 years ago.
Really? Ya wait till now to post that? I cant possibly make it there in time now. Arghh
Sorry, I wish you lived closer. Oh boy we could get into trouble!

20240716_112506.jpg

-
Back