Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
e84029ad269fc6843e2c917596e91846.jpg
Morning .

Just let me know when you have a slowish day and we'll come visit. I love this retired ****! Zero schedule!
Good morning, glad to hear life is enjoying for you. Woke to a little rain shower this morning and 74 degrees.
Have a gem of a day Ben

Hope everyone can keep a smile on today here in the coffee member crew, and here around me, been a long night and morning, heading to the eye doctor with something in my eye... feels like a peice of friggin wool.

Screenshot_20240503-082417_Chrome.jpg

I was brought in by my supervisor yesterday for "making a racist comment"
My buddy Dave calls me Danny Boy and I yell back Davey Boy! We've been greeting each other like that for 30 years. Someone was offended that I called him boy and told their supervisor I was racist.
Time for some people to mind their own business I believe. Happy Wednesday!
My friend got fired for telling a gal she would look good in a hard hat. They were in a safety meeting. It wasn't the right thing to say but firing him wasn't justified either. No tolerance policy I bet. It screwed up his life in the last few years.

Sorry, I didn't notice your new avatar. Pierce Park has their car show in Appleton this coming weekend - on Sunday. It is a ways for you, but it is a great show, wonderful venue with lots of shade. Usually 1200-1500 cars show up.

Appleton Old Car Show
4:56 gears would be a long slow drive! LOL
Don't forget next weekend is the big Mopar/AMC races at Great Lakes Dragaway in Union Grove

I have a friend in upper management who HR talked to about his comment about going to Dykesville. It is a small town north of Green Bay. His cabin is near there.

And HR reached out to a gal one day, asked her if she was uncomfortable and wanted to report that guy who was seen giving her a hug at work. Someone reported it. She said "no, he is my uncle, we had a funeral over the weekend"

Mind your own business
FFS!

Good Morning Mopar Mob !!!
Have an 02Toyota Highlander V6 in the Shop today. Needs knock sensors. Affects the transmission shifting. The sensors are UNDER the intake manifold. So, pull the upper plenum and the lower intake to get to them. Plenum hangs over bank 1 , so I'll change the leaking valve cover gasket back there and put spark plugs in it while I am there. Fun,Fun,Fun.....Not.....

"Normally down for maintenance between midnight and 6 am. I can't be on the net overnight FFS?
I know how you must feel, if I had to remember those days here it would be hard to, I dump the bad times in my brain and keep the good times stored. This has got to be aggravating Mike.

When I started the espresso machine 30 minutes ago, I was tempted to turn on the furnace. :wtf: It's July on the Central Coast. Used to get a kick out of the outa towners going to the speedway, especially the ones from the San Joaquin Valley. Tank tops, shorts no sign of a jacket when us locals all have a jacket in hand :lol:

4:56 gears would be a long slow drive! LOL
Don't forget next weekend is the big Mopar/AMC races at Great Lakes Dragaway in Union Grove
Just have to leave early....

Yes, a couple friends may bring cars down to run. They tried talking me into it, but too much $$$ and risk for my car right now. I may be heading to Bonneville to help a friend at World of Speed in Sept. it will be amazing to go out there and help/learn as much as I can. I hope to have the Charger out there in the next couple years.

Just have to leave early....

Yes, a couple friends may bring cars down to run. They tried talking me into it, but too much $$$ and risk for my car right now. I may be heading to Bonneville to help a friend at World of Speed in Sept. it will be amazing to go out there and help/learn as much as I can. I hope to have the Charger out there in the next couple years.
I may go down there to watch though. Have your car there or spectating?

-
Back