Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
1721232318560.jpeg

Getting metallic slivers removed from my eye was not a pleasant experience. The little beggar eluded my safety glasses :mad:
Im glad my vision isnt as good as it used to be, seeing the syringe up close isnt that much fun. That what doc used to get fragments out of my eye.

I wish i had taken better care of my eyes when i was younger... sooo much rust/brake cleaner and bad **** got in them.. i have a ton of floaters

Last night , chatting with my buddy, looking to buy a welder. Mig. I asks why? His trailer broke a plate off the axle. I proceed to load welder and generator and go get him fixed up. He shows up here this morning,espresso machine in hand and makes me an awesome cup of coffee. @Stephen Hotz coffee.
Dan says its the best coffee since the trip he took to south america, the aroma and flavour reminded him of that trip. Its a good morning!

I was brought in by my supervisor yesterday for "making a racist comment"
My buddy Dave calls me Danny Boy and I yell back Davey Boy! We've been greeting each other like that for 30 years. Someone was offended that I called him boy and told their supervisor I was racist.
Time for some people to mind their own business I believe. Happy Wednesday!

I have a friend in upper management who HR talked to about his comment about going to Dykesville. It is a small town north of Green Bay. His cabin is near there.

And HR reached out to a gal one day, asked her if she was uncomfortable and wanted to report that guy who was seen giving her a hug at work. Someone reported it. She said "no, he is my uncle, we had a funeral over the weekend"

Mind your own business
:wtf::wtf:

All I have to say about that........................

It was only a matter of time till you slipped over to the dark side with the rest of us. You can only go Rye for so long! I will have to try the Glenmo you highlighted as lite peet.
No peat. Just the way I like it.

I told him to let me drive and I'll get his car in the 10's! :lol:
Snowmobile days, we were on a relic cruise one beautiful moonlit night. Buddys sled would only do 30 mph. He switched with another friend, then the sled was going 50. Owner said “what did you do?” Other buddy says “i took 300lbs off the seat” owner says F you, you skinny prick! Owner was a solid 300 lbs. and had a real thick french accent. It was hilarious!

I grow my beard out like that ever couple of years then get tired of it and shave, pain in the *** to keep trimmed so it looks decent..

My last license picture i had the biggest (and bushiest) beard i ever had and didn't realize it would be on my license forever.. i look like a terrorist

I grow my beard out like that ever couple of years then get tired of it and shave, pain in the *** to keep trimmed so it looks decent..

My last license picture i had the biggest (and bushiest) beard i ever had and didn't realize it would be on my license forever.. i look like a terrorist
I had a shirt that said, "I am not a terrorist"

I dont trim or comb it...ever. just keep it clean and let it do its own thing.

@krazykuda

-
Back