Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ouch... hope it's a simple rinse with no scuffing
Yep, me to, I was on a roof top 4am in the morning because there was not a gas shut off valve up there, shut ..long story short, dr dug rust out of my eyes for three days, lost all my eye brows and lashes.. bad times I do remember @toolmanmike
Getting metallic slivers removed from my eye was not a pleasant experience. The little beggar eluded my safety glasses :mad:
Our eyes are the fastest healing membrane in our system THANK GOD !

Zero Depth perception
Not like I ever needed it :lol: Loading trucks with a
1721225545872.png

Ya think? :lol: Truckers were a little disgruntled too :lol:
Had both my eyes patched for two days, doctor would remove them two times on the second day to check and remove more rust, the second day he removed my left eye patch, when the furnace blew my right eye took the grunt of it I guess..

K.. ordered a longboard.. there is no way i can get these quarters straight enough with a 4" board.. i tried, very close but a few low spots that will make me insane everytime i walk near the car.

Little brother had a Hornet like this but had a v8 in it, 304 I believe, quick fun Little car
I had a Gremlin with a 304, moved out pretty good. It was blue and brown and grey and green. Par for the course for a high school kid in the 80's! lol

Getting my customers trained.. just fixed a issue at the counter and she's running to get me Shawarma.. this is a good day :)

Last edited:
k.. gotta ask.. why do you spreadsheet booze?
To keep track of it, where I bought it from and how much. It's handy at the store. I look up a bottle and discover I already have 2. :BangHead: :lol::lol: Note the number in front of the date on the left. I can't remember all I own.
1721231928809.png

To keep track of it, where I bought it from and how much. It's handy at the store. I look up a bottle and discover I already have 2. :BangHead: :lol::lol: Note the number in front of the date on the left. I can't remember all I own. View attachment 1716277395
ahh.. i need to do that for my weed.... every line would just drift off half way through...

@Sublime one My last spreadsheet entries. You should be proud of me. Stepping over the line into Scotch territory.

View attachment 1716277392
It was only a matter of time till you slipped over to the dark side with the rest of us. You can only go Rye for so long! I will have to try the Glenmo you highlighted as lite peet.

Watching the new Shogun miniseries.. it's remarkably good... although i hate how it's shot

-
Back