Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Same thing. No comb or brush but washed daily. Beard oil and beard butter for special occasions. It makes me look like less of a hillbilly according to my Mom!
I find the beard oil makes it collect dust really bad. Especially when cutting/grinding steel. I wash every couple days, unless working like that, then those days for sure. Otherwise just a thorough rinse in between wash days. I like Mad Viking products, but expensive.

I find the beard oil makes it collect dust really bad. Especially when cutting/grinding steel. I wash every couple days, unless working like that, then those days for sure. Otherwise just a thorough rinse in between wash days. I like Mad Viking products, but expensive.
It's a good fit for me, Dad's folks (Gramma and Grampa) came from Sweden in the 1930's

1721237641933.png

Last edited:
Surprise, surprise... No work today. I'd be amazed if they have even started repairs with all the outages in the area. Power company info just shows that they have investigated. No time estimate. Tempted to take a drive...

This Toyota is a PIA...Think I have Every tool I own out to get to shizzit on it....Good news is , it is only 82deg in the shop, while it is 100 outside..... :thumbsup:

Last night , chatting with my buddy, looking to buy a welder. Mig. I asks why? His trailer broke a plate off the axle. I proceed to load welder and generator and go get him fixed up. He shows up here this morning,espresso machine in hand and makes me an awesome cup of coffee. @Stephen Hotz coffee.
Dan says its the best coffee since the trip he took to south america, the aroma and flavour reminded him of that trip. Its a good morning!
Right on!

-
Back