Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Still only 83deg now in the Shop. Was 100 outside today......But much Cooler in my "Honey Hole" Upstairs .....Shower, Honey home, All Done.... :lol:

So, yeah I did work in the shop today for quite a while. But last night they all wanted to go to the the beach. Which is a very small Beach, only on the bay of the Chesapeake. Not even qualifies as a beach. But I already knew the reason they wanted to go. They wanted to take pictures. And there were many. Had some fun, took some pictures and some videos. Which the Vietnamese women always want to send back to their people in Vietnam. I ain't got no issue with that...
IMG_20240716_212043.jpg
IMG_20240716_212057.jpg
PXL_20240716_234546177.MP.jpg

You see movie Madison? They blew the engine and stole the engine out of a static display in the city park
What was that movie? Hot Rod? The guy had an old Willy's. Blew it up and the stole an engine from a car in the Car museum. It was "B" film but cool uf you are a car guy.

Honda road test went good,bearing solved the buzzing noise and control arms fixed the knocking.
Fired up my plow truck and moved it. Then proceeded to try and figure out why the gas gauge in the old nissan wasnt working. Transfer pipe was holding the float up. Near as i can tell.

Last edited:
Well that didn't go as planned. I went over and mowed at Andy's and brought hooked up the trailer and brought the Deere and my push mower home. I was a bit tired, hot,and thirsty. I mixed up a tumbler of Tito's and Diet Tonic and sat down here on the computer. Mow my yard? Naw! Doesn't sound like fun now. I couldn't mow in a straight line! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @Sublime one and @Ben Drinkin would be proud.

Well that didn't go as planned. I went over and mowed at Andy's and brought hooked up the trailer and brought the Deere and my push mower home. I was a bit tired, hot,and thirsty. I mixed up a tumbler of Tito's and Diet Tonic and sat down here on the computer. Mow my yard? Naw! Doesn't sound like fun now. I couldn't mow in a straight line! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @Sublime one and @Ben Drinkin would be proud.
Heck yes, well done! I stopped at three today, I was wrestling an automatic gate opener via solar power. It was made for square posts and square gate. Mine is all round! But I could not pass it up due to price point. After about a dozen trips back to shop for tools bits etc I got the panel hung and the arm attached. The “kit” is a hodge lodge of both metric and US fasteners. Next I get to swap out the mother board since Jodi wants to run it via app on her phone. Me rewiring a mother board? What could possibly go wrong!

Afternoon all, had a little rain roll through, just enough to get the ground wet and cool it off.

Heck yes, well done! I stopped at three today, I was wrestling an automatic gate opener via solar power. It was made for square posts and square gate. Mine is all round! But I could not pass it up due to price point. After about a dozen trips back to shop for tools bits etc I got the panel hung and the arm attached. The “kit” is a hodge lodge of both metric and US fasteners. Next I get to swap out the mother board since Jodi wants to run it via app on her phone. Me rewiring a mother board? What could possibly go wrong!
You better have a drink! LMAO

Great pix thanks. That sport lends its self to a strong mental game. At Regionals this year right before we took the field our young Captain looked at me and asked “what’s your best last minute advice Coach” I thought for a minute then replied “forget the last shot”
That’s the best advice you can give. It’s the hardest hurdle to get by.
My friend got fired for telling a gal she would look good in a hard hat. They were in a safety meeting. It wasn't the right thing to say but firing him wasn't justified either. No tolerance policy I bet. It screwed up his life in the last few years.
People lost their sense of humor anymore

-
Back