Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
One for Fred.

3.jpg

Going to a small town festival tomorrow and the gal putting the show on asked if I could bring the old truck and wanted a thong and plumbers butt seats. OK :BangHead: Yea I'll try. Thong was easy but screwed up the plumbers butt. and no way I'm going to get one done so soon. Trying to use a rattle can for paint is not easy.

IMG_20240717_203048645_HDR.jpg

Going to a small town festival tomorrow and the gal putting the show on asked if I could bring the old truck and wanted a thong and plumbers butt seats. OK :BangHead: Yea I'll try. Thong was easy but screwed up the plumbers butt. and no way I'm going to get one done so soon. Trying to use a rattle can for paint is not easy.

View attachment 1716277572
Throw some tighty whities on an existing butt

Finally no rain here. First dry week I can remember for months

Morning!
Going to be a hot one. Guess i should charge up the A/C in the Studebaker with the dye and run it. See where the leak is.
A couple hours this morning in the quonset working on the 37.
Car show in next town, and its going to be hot! Last year it rained.

Glad the heat broke today. Definitely got heat stroke at Carlisle last week and just can not handle it at all this week. Have a lot to still put away.

Morning all sipping coffee in a quiet house watching The Open (golf), kids and wife are all asleep. We pass the kids off Friday afternoon to the other grandma. I've enjoyed them but looking forward to a return to normal. With travel and kids, I haven't been to the golf course and gym in three weeks...ugh!!

-
Back