Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Here's a rare Dart Swinger, guess only a few popped off of the line in Canada of this year/model/option

D1.jpeg

D2.jpeg

D3.jpeg

D4.jpeg

D5.jpeg

D6.jpeg

D8.jpeg

Good morning fellas. Finally cooler here. Not sure how long it will stick around though. Nothing new here to report.

Morning all sipping coffee in a quiet house watching The Open (golf), kids and wife are all asleep. We pass the kids off Friday afternoon to the other grandma. I've enjoyed them but looking forward to a return to normal. With travel and kids, I haven't been to the golf course and gym in three weeks...ugh!!
But I bet ya got a bunch of pool time! And chaos, and noise! We pick up some littles next week for a long weekend. One of them is 15 and dresses like a stripper so not sure how that is gonna turn out?

THere must be a big UPS hub in Carlisle. I get a lot of East coast goodies through there.
1721303778837.png

Last day of class, it's a 1/2 day for me. Other guys in class building a negative pressure room for asbestos abatement, I'm sliding out at lunch with my 16 hour cert. Most guys in that class are headed to the refineries chasing the money, hope they stay healthy

But I bet ya got a bunch of pool time! And chaos, and noise! We pick up some littles next week for a long weekend. One of them is 15 and dresses like a stripper so not sure how that is gonna turn out?
A couple hours of pool time right before dinner. Go home fix dinner relax and they're in bed by 8pm. :thumbsup:

-
Back