Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I know it's not Friday yet. "Dave".. But it is pizza night for me. Last time at the store all they had was just pepperoni Red Baron. So I doctored it as I usually do. Added some sausage and some bacon and some more mozzarella...
PXL_20240801_224443754.MP.jpg

I know it's not Friday yet. "Dave".. But it is pizza night for me. Last time at the store all they had was just pepperoni Red Baron. So I doctored it as I usually do. Added some sausage and some bacon and some more mozzarella...
View attachment 1716283817
Just finished one myself.... was gonna eat half :( Wish i could say i did though....

Got a screaming sicillion holy pepperoni.. they are ok..

If you can get these where you live.. they are easily the best frozen pizza i have ever had.. just amazing..

They have a five cheese bread that is just unreal.. better than pizza

1722553211263.jpeg

View attachment 1716283817
Mopar Tim has a trunk full of empty boxes if you need a few.

Neighbor gal came over today needing help with her BBQ grill. Takes the small propane tanks and I got it working for her.
An hour later she brings me some peach cobbler she made. Desert is gonna be good tonight.
NO NO I know what you guys are thinking and no she's almost 90 AND NO!
Sounds like Fred is in the sights of a Cougar.

Wife asks me:

“with all these injuries, will you give up on your car obsession”

Me:
1722559771321.gif

This was amazingly significant... just prior to the collapse of the Soviet Union.. 1.6 million in the crowd...

P.S.
Wolfie... this will make your ears bleed :D

Last edited:
-
Back