Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
This was amazingly significant... just prior to the collapse of the Soviet Union.. 1.6 million in the crowd...

P.S.
Wolfie... this will make your ears bleed :D

1985 Live Aid was by far the best concert ever

I'm curious on car shows. I bring my car to an event so people can see it and I get charged for admission. Not looking for a trophy and not wanting to pay 20 or more bucks to attend. Last car show I was at there was an award for best paint and I defiantly had the best paint. Not bragging just a bunch of cars with really bad paint jobs. Kinda think the local guys win and us out of town guys loose.
About done with showing my car, think next car show I'll park mine in the spectator parking lot and get a chance to talk to a bunch of good car guys and not have to pay to get in.
Our show $15. We give out 100 schwag bags and they are worth $15 if not more. This year we had 30 bags from last year and gave every one out. Our local parts store matches our budget for the bags, so thats where the value comes in. No judging, 3 draws.

The best Cover band in the US.

IMG_5598.jpeg

Got the new A/C compressor, hooked up,vac’d down and refilled. Fell a little short on the juice but its blowing cold.
Hope im at the end of that saga. Insulating and rattle killing next. Tunes to follow..

-
Back