Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
First day of August, teceived 0.11 inches of rain in a cloud burst today.

July AVERAGE rainfall is 4.26 inches...we received 0.07 inches...

Here's to a wetter August

New gas valve. Fingers crossed. It got replaced under warranty. Bill said he learned something today. AY McDonald Supply here in town had the valve and can replace it under warranty with just the serial number on the water heater. Perfect. He only charged me a half hour to replace it. THey have been decent about this fiasco. Now, time for a toddy!
Hope it's finally solved but was looking forward to guarding your liquor cabinet. :thumbsup:

First day of August, teceived 0.11 inches of rain in a cloud burst today.

July AVERAGE rainfall is 4.26 inches...we received 0.07 inches...

Here's to a wetter August
Hope mother nature gives you some wet this month. Cigar night with a drink on the porch I think is in order.

scruffyangelV.jpg

@dukeboy440

Neighbor gal came over today needing help with her BBQ grill. Takes the small propane tanks and I got it working for her.
An hour later she brings me some peach cobbler she made. Desert is gonna be good tonight.
NO NO I know what you guys are thinking and no she's almost 90 AND NO!

Neighbor gal came over today needing help with her BBQ grill. Takes the small propane tanks and I got it working for her.
An hour later she brings me some peach cobbler she made. Desert is gonna be good tonight.
:rofl: :rofl:

DOH!.jpg
:lol:

Heat isn't too bad today.. not much humidity, got home and put the header back on, gooped the one port that had the leak.. not sure how i feel bout the percy gaskets, they are just weird.. will see after i run it. Did a compression test and the cyls range from 150-163... meh.. mostly 150-157.. Gonna let that goop setup and check valve lash before putting it all together

Oh.. and my tune is bout dead on! This is just from idling with the wrong metering rod springs.. that's fixed now
1722551083530.jpeg

-
Back