Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ahh! pills finally showed up from India :) If you don't hear from me again i got fentynaled :) I never used this pharmacy before

I would come fix it but i have no idea where he is but i'm betting it's not michigan..

I would like to help but I have know idea how to fix it. But I can guard Mikes liquor cabinet while the rest of you fix it. :rolleyes:
I'm about ready to start drinking. I just called Bill, my plumber. I guess I shouldn't have asked about warranty and just had him order a gas valve like before. Wait a second, there is an error message on my furnace. I wonder if I don't have a gas regulator/pressure issue? Bill mentioned that the next step before replacing the gas valve would be pressure tests.

I'm about ready to start drinking. I just called Bill, my plumber. I guess I shouldn't have asked about warranty and just had him order a gas valve like before. Wait a second, there is an error message on my furnace. I wonder if I don't have a gas regulator/pressure issue? Bill mentioned that the next step before replacing the gas valve would be pressure tests.
Never thought to check that but yea good idea.

Error message on the boiler was something about air pump sensor. Not related to gas pressure.

Ok, show of hands who is currently unsupervised and can meet at Mike's to help
I am not much of a plumber, virtually only out of self defense is when I do plumbing. This always entails a for sure two trips for parts and often times three. What I lack in plumbing skill I more than make up for in heckling ability. You boys do the work and me an @Frodee will guard the liquor cabinet, while providing moral support via heckling.

I am not much of a plumber, virtually only out of self defense is when I do plumbing. This always entails a for sure two trips for parts and often times three. What I lack in plumbing skill I more than make up for in heckling ability. You boys do the work and me an @Frodee will guard the liquor cabinet, while providing moral support via heckling.
:rofl: :rofl:I wasn't gonna say the heckling part, but that is part of the moral support. Right??

Well my diagnosis so far:

Torn Rotator Cuff
Frozen Shoulder joint
Levator Scapulae sprain(possibly torn)

And that’s just my upper left…

Gotta love the military….

I'm curious on car shows. I bring my car to an event so people can see it and I get charged for admission. Not looking for a trophy and not wanting to pay 20 or more bucks to attend. Last car show I was at there was an award for best paint and I defiantly had the best paint. Not bragging just a bunch of cars with really bad paint jobs. Kinda think the local guys win and us out of town guys loose.
About done with showing my car, think next car show I'll park mine in the spectator parking lot and get a chance to talk to a bunch of good car guys and not have to pay to get in.

Also, I need opinions

Attached is a kindergarten level drawing of my Dart and the rear fuel cell location.

Red is the frame rails
Black is the fully enclosed 16 gauge steel cage enclosure that replaced the spare tire well
Green is the fuel cell, 22 gallon aluminum no foam no baffles(gonna correct that mistake later) there approximately 1 inch on the sides of the fuel cell between it and the steel cage.
Yellow is a 1/4 inch thick rubber mat that the cell sits on when bolted down
Orange is the proposed exhaust routing.

Is the exhaust pipes being located there, under the frame, right next to the fuel cell a cause for concern?

I have some heat shielding I can put between there too

**** that's not good.
Guess it’d help if I posted pic

IMG_5595.jpeg

Also, I need opinions

Attached is a kindergarten level drawing of my Dart and the rear fuel cell location.

Red is the frame rails
Black is the fully enclosed 16 gauge steel cage enclosure that replaced the spare tire well
Green is the fuel cell, 22 gallon aluminum no foam no baffles(gonna correct that mistake later) there approximately 1 inch on the sides of the fuel cell between it and the steel cage.
Yellow is a 1/4 inch thick rubber mat that the cell sits on when bolted down
Orange is the proposed exhaust routing.

Is the exhaust pipes being located there, under the frame, right next to the fuel cell a cause for concern?

I have some heat shielding I can put between there too
Just my 2 cents I think your exhaust won't cause a problem but the heat shield is a good idea.

THey are back with a gas valve. I wish I had a crystal ball. We could have started with that. :BangHead::BangHead: I will be drinking soon!

Just my 2 cents I think your exhaust won't cause a problem but the heat shield is a good idea.
Mufflers will be located under the driver and passenger seats, I ordered heat shields from rock auto and they sent me extra so I figure why not

Morning all yall. Jodi heads to Texas for a week this morning. Looks like I am gonna be left unsupervised for a week. Wonder what @ZMan67S is doing! Hah!
Hmm today I was spending six hours picking and cutting limbs. We had a storm come through last night with 70 mph winds. Lots of people still without power. We're ok in our neighborhood the power lines are underground. A week on your own...watch out!! :lol:

THey are back with a gas valve. I wish I had a crystal ball. We could have started with that. :BangHead::BangHead: I will be drinking soon!
New gas valve. Fingers crossed. It got replaced under warranty. Bill said he learned something today. AY McDonald Supply here in town had the valve and can replace it under warranty with just the serial number on the water heater. Perfect. He only charged me a half hour to replace it. THey have been decent about this fiasco. Now, time for a toddy!

-
Back