Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I gifted a member here a Bible I owned.
I saw where he did Bible study on I believe Thursday nights
Its not your normal Bible . Its about 6 inches thick.
Printed in 1865. Owned at one Time by a Presidental Cabient Member who traveled the Middle East mostly.
It covers and shows the similarities of all Religions.
While it has monetary Value, and much Sentimental value to me. I just felt it didn't belong in a museum. or some private collecting.
You're a good man...

Not much going on here. This morning, we went to breakfast with the daughter who has moved to Joplin. Mo to help open a ortho trauma practice at the hospital. The Doc she works for is known nationwide and coming into the area has doubled the ortho cases. Anyway, she is still prepping her house her to sale so traveling three hours one way on Friday to go back Sunday for a 60-hour week. granddaughter is spending her time between us and her other grandma. After BK we went to the club played some golf and went to the pool for an hour. Home now too hot to mow so sipping a toddy and thinking about the steaks I'm going to cook up. Have a great evening!!

Not much going on here. This morning, we went to breakfast with the daughter who has moved to Joplin. Mo to help open a ortho trauma practice at the hospital. The Doc she works for is known nationwide and coming into the area has doubled the ortho cases. Anyway, she is still prepping her house her to sale so traveling three hours one way on Friday to go back Sunday for a 60-hour week. granddaughter is spending her time between us and her other grandma. After BK we went to the club played some golf and went to the pool for an hour. Home now too hot to mow so sipping a toddy and thinking about the steaks I'm going to cook up. Have a great evening!!
Just chill. You more then earned it. Sorry we couldn't spend more time the other week, but I get it.

I'll know better when I peel off the No Parking sign that's glued to the floor
Lol.thats my next project after I get the wiring finished up. It's 98% done just to damn hot.
I have new floor pans. I may just cut out what's bad and panel bond and seam seal.

Did a little scraping you guys motivated me working on your cars. Since it's just undercoat scraping, 1 or 2 beers didn't hurt : ) Did the drivers side inside rail section up and over wheel well, time to move forward to where the tank was, should be thinking about ordering that or figuring out if I should clean out the one that came with the car, does not look original and in good shape (on the outside lol!)

DriversWheelWell1.jpeg

Lol.thats my next project after I get the wiring finished up. It's 98% done just to damn hot.
I have new floor pans. I may just cut out what's bad and panel bond and seam seal.
I'm considering the same thing, front pans have some damage both before the support and behind but the rest is solid (Texas and E. Washington car). BIL said he would try to disturb as little of sheetmetal as possible. Think I need to just do it.

Temp is at 190 on the Boston Butt, getting there. Time for side 4 Frampton Comes Alive, I'm sure the neighbors are enjoying it, at least I never crank it up after dinner time : )

Back home from grandkids birthday pa
1722812227368.png
rty and my breaks are a bit hot from chasing grandkids around the park.

Oh I see another wrong turn coming lol! Well I did side 2 of Frampton (thought I was on 4), added in some Rush for good measure

-
Back