Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Estimate, yes. Materials and labor is less than material cost alone from Legendary
The cost is Legendary lol! I'm looking around for a local upholstery shop, none on the Island and not sure about the one's I've found 45 minutes away : (

Can’t believe it’s been 16 years since my unit lost Sgt Henry and SPC Menke in Iraq due to an EFP. Each passing year gets a bit more difficult to comprehend

Can’t believe it’s been 16 years since my unit lost Sgt Henry and SPC Menke in Iraq due to an EFP. Each passing year gets a bit more difficult to comprehend
I understand how difficult it is loosing someone. Lost my wife 22 years ago and all 8 of my kids watched her die in my arms.
Never gets easier as time passes. Think we all have had one of those moments but need to share it. Sorry buddy.

just going to have both redone. She said that the shape is pretty straighforward, so she can use stock stuff and not have to order
Anxious to see her work. I want to redo my seats. Does she do door panels also?

Anxious to see her work. I want to redo my seats. Does she do door panels also?
she did scotts

1722816728743.png

I understand how difficult it is loosing someone. Lost my wife 22 years ago and all 8 of my kids watched her die in my arms.
Never gets easier as time passes. Think we all have had one of those moments but need to share it. Sorry buddy.
For me it’s a struggle at times cause I should have been there. But I wasn’t. Extremely selfish I know.

Did a Pinada for the grandkids birthday party and not enough string to tie it up to a tree branch at the park so did a shovel and son in-law held one side up and a grand kid held the other. No baseball bat but found a tree branch that worked good but a bit too long.
My grand kids are good at destroying things and was a fun to watch moment for me.

IMG_20240804_151346860_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240804_151325494_HDR.jpg

Did a Pinada for the grandkids birthday party and not enough string to tie it up to a tree branch at the park so did a shovel and son in-law held one side up and a grand kid held the other. No baseball bat but found a tree branch that worked good but a bit too long.
My grand kids are good at destroying things and was a fun to watch moment for me.

View attachment 1716285289

View attachment 1716285290
That’s cool

-
Back