-
Lamb Chops on the grill. Amazing

A hand puppet?

lamb chops in the crock pot tonite

5 of 'em

:lol:

What was the lady's name?
1722821453757.png

Fun day. Got called in to work. :BangHead: Broke a water line... Covered pretty much the whole room, (not sure exact dimensions, but think football field) Trying to pick up with anything we could and dump outside. Had a lot of people on it, but ended up bringing in a cleanup crew. Had 15-20 people with many floor machines including 4 big riders. I got out shortly after they showed up.

Fun day. Got called in to work. :BangHead: Broke a water line... Covered pretty much the whole room, (not sure exact dimensions, but think football field) Trying to pick up with anything we could and dump outside. Had a lot of people on it, but ended up bringing in a cleanup crew. Had 15-20 people with many floor machines including 4 big riders. I got out shortly after they showed up.
Hell of a day. Sorry Keith.

Hell of a day. Sorry Keith.
Can't complain too much being in maintenance. When I was at the cold storage I got calls frequently and often had to go in. Have only had a handful in seven years at this place.

That sucks.

Floods and power outages. Yikes

Can't complain too much being in maintenance. When I was at the cold storage I got calls frequently and often had to go in. Have only had a handful in seven years at this place.
That's good. Don't need the problems of trying to fix **** on a weekend.

Ouch

Ugh… I forgot the most important life lesson, Never argue with a pregnant wife…

So while I was off feeding the animals at the farm, the wife decided she was tired of waiting on me to mow the dog pen(i just mowed it Thursday) and took it upon herself to mow it and while doing so, popped the drive tire off the rim. But to make matters worse, she left it in the pen and waited for me to come home. I go out there, damn pup has chewed all the wiring off the starter and chewed up the seat… all this in the 45 minutes I was gone.

But it’s my fault somehow… sigh

Ugh… I forgot the most important life lesson, Never argue with a pregnant wife…

So while I was off feeding the animals at the farm, the wife decided she was tired of waiting on me to mow the dog pen(i just mowed it Thursday) and took it upon herself to mow it and while doing so, popped the drive tire off the rim. But to make matters worse, she left it in the pen and waited for me to come home. I go out there, damn pup has chewed all the wiring off the starter and chewed up the seat… all this in the 45 minutes I was gone.

But it’s my fault somehow… sigh
ohwell.jpg

Burnt 40 hotdogs and toasted a few buns. Thank god my son-in-law is on the fire dept. :lol:
You are welcome to drop in and burn a few here in a month. Last year was a pig roast(never again) this year burgers and Brats. Next year Tacos. Or chiken..or chiken Tacos.

You are welcome to drop in and burn a few here in a month. Last year was a pig roast(never again) this year burgers and Brats. Next year Tacos. Or chiken..or chiken Tacos.
How many at the party? Do have a griddle?

-
Back