Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Speaking of Debbie, she's a moist one!

Screenshot_20240805_055119_AccuWeather.jpg

Think weather service is saying record rains with that one and it's headed to Georgia hence my comment to RRR

Good morning all. Doing a 12 hour switch change. Wish I was still on nights but whatever. Got some 100spf sunblock to try and keep the skin safe. Was 113*F/45*C here last week.

saw the pics of your interior last night.. i can't believe how clean that car is especially for a convertible
And coming from Canada, through Upstate New York and PA. But might have been better that it was a vert, since it might not have been driven much in winter weather.

64 valiant being parted.. looks fucked but good grill...

Time to git, lil early today since I have a dang dental appointment at 3, then back to work. It's a Monday. Have a Great Day All!

Whatch how many arm chair interenet guys give me crap on my last post.

Damn this thing looks good.. good price too... and a 2dr...

Hold my beer, I have a plan... me, I would pop rivet a patch in there...

Let's hear it.

"I have a cunning plan"

Plan is to pick up some materials later today and mock things up. The metal on the base provides the base for the seat and a place for the hog rings to attach.

I'll look again, but not sure that riveting would do it, the who bit along the bottom is about to turn to dust. I just took a picture of the worst area.

Still thinking a piece of metal rod along the bottom for a solid base, and then an inverted L-shape bit of sheet metal tagged to that for the ring attachment holes.

I'll need to separate the vertical frame parts from the rusted area. I think a cutting wheel or multi-tool should be able to do that.

Before I remove any of the rusted stuff, I'll mock up what I think is the answer and see if it makes sense in reality.

More to follow.

Whatch how many arm chair interenet guys give me crap on my last post.
I would never have thought of a bad ground.. that's interesting

-
Back