Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Not when I have a plan, most times my ideas or plans are dangerous. :lol:
669117-Garry-Kasparov-Quote-It-is-better-to-have-a-bad-plan-than-no-plan.jpg

A great big wish from Texas ............... hoping all the FABO members have a blessed week.
Even though I need 2 bushings made by my machinists to complete a revamp job on my Duster .....him stating ................ yeah, they will be ready later this week........................
I"m going fishing ...Later Texas Red

man speedweek looks cool as hell, love seeing all the different stuff
May have a 50cc motorcycle, then a streamliner with twin 2 stroke snowmobile engines, then a VW bug, then all out AA Streamliner trying for 500mph.

May have a 50cc motorcycle, then a streamliner with twin 2 stroke snowmobile engines, then a VW bug, then all out AA Streamliner trying for 500mph.
that's crazy.. fastest i have ever been is 140... that's plenty for me, but that was on a freeway..

that's crazy.. fastest i have ever been is 140... that's plenty for me, but that was on a freeway..
Drove my buddy's Panatera. 135 in 3rd and I still had 4th and 5th. Like our SRT8 Challenger. Tony was going 145 and didn't know what gear he was in. 4th, 5th, or 6th? He couldn't tell me.

Drove my buddy's Panatera. 135 in 3rd and I still had 4th and 5th. Like or SRT8 Challenger. Tony was going 145 and didn't know what gear he was in. 4th, 5th, or 6th? He couldn't tell me.
Got to drive a Pantera also and yea I know what you mean.

curious.. is it possible to figure compression ration from cyulinder pressure on a 318? when i did the math on mine when i did the heads i came out at 9.8:1 (which prolly means 9.4 with old rings/wore out ****) compression test is 150-160 on all.. saw a old forumula that said 14.5xCyl pressure=CR, but i can't see how a single forumla can work across different engines.. mine would be like 10.3 which is no way..

The Thrust SSC, a twin-turbofan jet-powered car, holds the world land speed record of 763.035 miles per hour (1,227.985 kilometers per hour), which it set on October 15, 1997.

The Thrust SSC, a twin-turbofan jet-powered car, holds the world land speed record of 763.035 miles per hour (1,227.985 kilometers per hour), which it set on October 15, 1997.
yeah, i used to follow the speed records a bit, i'm surprised no one has beaten that yet

For you erly A guys.................................https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/threads/trunk-floor-extensions.567106/

curious.. is it possible to figure compression ration from cyulinder pressure on a 318? when i did the math on mine when i did the heads i came out at 9.8:1 (which prolly means 9.4 with old rings/wore out ****) compression test is 150-160 on all.. saw a old forumula that said 14.5xCyl pressure=CR, but i can't see how a single forumla can work across different engines.. mine would be like 10.3 which is no way..
Yes

-
Back