Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My Dad would eat 4 eggs and 6 slices of buttered bread everyday, and never had a cholesterol issue.

My Dad would eat 4 eggs and 6 slices of buttered bread everyday, and never had a cholesterol issue.
I do 3 eggs and 2 strips of slab bacon every day

Cholesterol is 201. But my HDL is 79

and as my old Warrant Officer used to say.... Your Cholesterol doesn't matter as long as your blood pressure is high enough to force it through.

My almost ex would ***** to our doctor . It's not fair. him, meaning me can eat Macaroni and cheese,. He'll he eats blocks of cheese . No cholesterol issues.
Me I'm on medication for it, that's not fair.
Doc said true, but you can eat a whole Chocolate cake, and your blood sugar hardly moves. He looks at a candy bar, and it goes up 200 points.
That's life.

My almost ex would ***** to our doctor . It's not fair. him, meaning me can eat Macaroni and cheese,. He'll he eats blocks of cheese . No cholesterol issues.
Me I'm on medication for it, that's not fair.
Doc said true, but you can eat a whole Chocolate cake, and your blood sugar hardly moves. He looks at a candy bar, and it goes up 200 points.
That's life.
I'd much much rather do fat. I crank through 3 or 4 blocks of cheese a week. Usually Irish aged cheddar... Love it.

I do 3 eggs and 2 strips of slab bacon every day

Cholesterol is 201. But my HDL is 79

and as my old Warrant Officer used to say.... Your Cholesterol doesn't matter as long as your blood pressure is high enough to force it through.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Tried a vacuum hand pump brake bleeder... it worked ok... still spongier than i want, will have my sister come over to do them proper.. pedal is better though. For you manual disc/drum guys how far do you push before you get resistance on the pedal? i'm at bout 2" and the drums are adjusted proper

-
Back