Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So today started with Debby,and now grandmas buttered muffins with tuna…….
:rofl::rofl:Could be worse Pete we could be talking about Deb's buttered muffins that smell like Tuna.
Never mind just first thing that popped in my head.

I did just learn that if you spill gas on this single stage the paint wipes right off :) i need to get a better funnel

I did just learn that if you spill gas on this single stage the paint wipes right off :) i need to get a better funnel
What type of single stage paint are you using, and did you use a hardener in the paint?

What type of single stage paint are you using, and did you use a hardener in the paint?
i bought it from vintagepaint.. it's **** but it was also not super expensive, it goes on ok but if you hit it with any caustic it comes off.. maybe a longer cure would be better. BUT at 90 a quart with hardener i'll use it over 250 a quart other places want

i bought it from vintagepaint.. it's **** but it was also not super expensive, it goes on ok but if you hit it with any caustic it comes off.. maybe a longer cure would be better. BUT at 90 a quart with hardener i'll use it over 250 a quart other places want
Ok Just my thoughts on that paint and I could be wrong but it takes 6 months for cheap paint to cure, and keep it if I were you from any chemical and whatever you do don't wax it for at least 8 months or try buffing on it.
Wax will seal the paint off when it's trying to dry and the solvents in the paint can't escape and will cause the paint to blister and come off. Just my 2 cents.

-
Back