Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Spring time when I pick a gallon ziplock of asparagus daily. Thanks for the tip. Sounds delicious.
Don’t forget the Cheese and butter, i dice my onions small when doing the crab so I don’t lose the crab flavor, and then garnish with fresh sliced maters on top served with sourdough bread!

Don’t forget the Cheese and butter, i dice my onions small when doing the crab so I don’t lose the crab flavor, and then garnish with fresh sliced maters on top served with sourdough bread!
I used sharp cheddar and a bit of hot pepper cheese. Oh yes. Butter! Those fresh diced tomatoes would be good too.

@Sublime one

image000000(57).jpg

Well ****.. seems TCP sells all old car colors and the prices are good $350 a gallon for red in enamel or urethane.. wish i had found that sooner

damn man... what color? year/car/color, am curious.. wanna look it up...

Also.. did some reading seems spraying urethane is really dangerous... i will wear a mask next time.. kept forgetting it
The color is a GM color called Limited Addiction Red code WA405Y

Morning. Flood watch this afternoon.
Check the gutters and drains on house and garage this morning.

Good morning everyone. Rained all night. No storms left when the front got to us.

like 8 hours of rain today... couldn't see 50ft when driving to work, calmed down now.. i'm soo sick of rain.. don't recall ever having this much

-
Back