Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
BTW.. the opening ceremony was AMAZING.. easily the best one i have ever seen.. The marie antionette opening for Gojira was awesome, especially since it was done in the prison she was held captive before being executed, and the Dionysus feast was just great for how uneducated people didn't know what it was and lost their minds :)

I have only seen a few clips of the olympics though, cause meh... don't care. but some of the stuff i saw was just great :)

I love these people that bring me work then don't answer the phone when i call after looking at it, so i can't do ****...

I love these people that bring me work then don't answer the phone when i call after looking at it, so i can't do ****...
Like people that post ads here. They don't follow the rules, no price or photos and then post and disappear. Meanwhile the questions pile up waiting for them to return and respond.

Morning .
276736-I-Need-More-Coffee.jpg

I have never rotated my tires on my newer cars, i probably should.... my jeep is 6 years old and every tire is dryrotted already.. wtf is that...
Previous daily driver was bought in 10/06. 2010 needed tires so got snow tires. After they are on, the seller says "you know, not to use these above 40 degrees". Well, spring 2011, bought aluminum slots and stock replacement tires. Switched out every season. Regular tires cracked in 2021. SOO, snows are on the vehicle and doing fine. They do wear a little quicker, but man!, are they fun going round corners quick! They just started the harsh ride. All the cushy tread must be gone. To remedy this, bought new tires, and muffler and, oh wait, just got a whole new truck.

BTW.. the opening ceremony was AMAZING.. easily the best one i have ever seen.. The marie antionette opening for Gojira was awesome, especially since it was done in the prison she was held captive before being executed, and the Dionysus feast was just great for how uneducated people didn't know what it was and lost their minds :)

I have only seen a few clips of the olympics though, cause meh... don't care. but some of the stuff i saw was just great :)
Opening ceremonies for the Olympics? Please tell me youre joking about that

Needs some in car cams:)
There are some independent teams that post. Look up Riding with Alex Taylor. This is her 2nd year at Bonneville. Normally Drag N Drive events. She just ran 230+ yesterday with a back up record run this am

There are some independent teams that post. Look up Riding with Alex Taylor. This is her 2nd year at Bonneville. Normally Drag N Drive events. She just ran 230+ yesterday with a back up record run this am
yeah i saw Taylor in that camaro yesterday, that thing sounded nasty :)

Morning, got 3/4 of an inch of rain over night. Just drinking coffee and having breakfast while its cool outside.

Good morning all.....agree opening ceremony was excellent if you knew what was going on....Nothing to do with religion...

-
Back