Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning folks

No rain forecast, but something is going to happen because after another mid-90 day today, were down into high 70s the rest of the week

Morning folks. It looks like nice weather coming.
1722943006659.png

THat's sad. It looked to be in pretty good shape.
Apparently there's a bit of an uproar in the town over it. Small New England Town, maybe 1500 residents.
There was no attempt to preserve or salvage anything out of the building. Demolition crews just showed up one morning and went at it.

Waiting to see what happens to the Bell that is out front. I remember being at the ceremony when it was removed from the belfry in 1970.

I'm suddenly hungry for tacos lol! Gotta get, DOT inspection on my work truck 0600, hope they fail my front tires, wobble till they warm up but they say not enough wear to replace. Would help if they ever rotated them. Have a Great Day All!

Anybody else get the Hagerty Drivers Club magazine. July -August edition is pretty cool DIY stories

This photo caption is a no-kidding comment

There's a lot of money sitting right there

IMG_20240806_081130603_HDR~2.jpg

I have never rotated my tires on my newer cars, i probably should.... my jeep is 6 years old and every tire is dryrotted already.. wtf is that...

Boy this kitchen is a mess. I'll get it all cleaned up and mess it up again. I have a couple dozen ears of sweet corn to freeze.

I have never rotated my tires on my newer cars, i probably should.... my jeep is 6 years old and every tire is dryrotted already.. wtf is that...
Tires aren't what they used to be. Not much rubber in them any more. All synthetic.

I haven't rotated the tires on our 2018. Almost 50,000 miles and no uneven wear. It's even a all wheel drive. The alignment is good.

Am I turning into a hateful old fart or am I right in thinking Snoop Dog is the wrong message to send to the Olympics?

Am I turning into a hateful old fart or am I right in thinking Snoop Dog is the wrong message to send to the Olympics?
Well, he seems fitting this year. Boxing hits too hard, martial arts kicks too hard, whatever that opening ceremony was, and speed walking?????

I always felt the Olympics were the elite, best possible athletes in the world - like gladiators.

Why was he the wrong message? He brings good energy and makes people more excited to watch the games... Flavor Flav sponsored the water polo team whent they couldn't even afford uniforms, and also paid the rent/bills for the discus thrower who won the first ever gold for our country when she couldn't cover them.. The guys are doing good ****...

BTW.. boxing didn't hit too hard.. that chick has a **** record and couldn't take a punch at the world level.. crying on camera got her famous though..

-
Back