Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Does it look like it is sprawled out floating in the air?
it just looks angry...

BTW.. i always think of Howe as cranky old man.... the dude was a beast...
1722968907494.png

Eventually I'd like to get it back to the WW-1 white versus this brilliant white

The white on the interior will be ivory to better match the future state

View attachment 1716285983
Don’t think we didn’t notice the red barn in background, complimenting the interior about a mil and a half out!

Shucking corn this afternoon. Going to put a couple dozen ears in the freezer.

I don't mind the bridges.. but **** that tunnel.. only been in it once as a kid and never want to again
That there is funny , my brother was the same way hated the tunnel so when ever we went the tunnel , I would always comment about a tile that looks like it is leaking. He did not like it to say the least.:lol::lol::lol: What are older brothers for.

That there is funny , my brother was the same way hated the tunnel so when ever we went the tunnel , I would always comment about a tile that looks like it is leaking. He did not like it to say the least.:lol::lol::lol: What are older brothers for.
when i went in it, the whole tunnel was leaking :) that was prolly bout 1982

And that valiant needs a nice hand done stripe just under the upper bodyline... the whole site agrees... so get on it:)

They care called
American Bashkir Curly...

basically just a curly haired horse.. i had never seen one before

Shucking corn this afternoon. Going to put a couple dozen ears in the freezer.
I like the way they do business, ask for a dozen and get 14 in one bag and 15 in the other. I saved a few back for supper.

20240806_134842.jpg

The heck with it, site won’t let me quote to vote on Chris interior..

-
Back