Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
@Frodee So.. i tried to get the waterfalls out and it was just horrible, this was the worst spot the rest should be doable without breaking through, i'm gonna reshoot this when i do the fender, and try to blend the top to get rid of that harsh line.. Was thinking.. should i get some white tint and add like 1-2 drops to see if i can get it to match the top better? the bottom red is just too rich/dark.. I sanded the meeting line down but it's still pretty obvious, i think if i try to fade it up a few inches it would be less conspicuous.

Also, that is sanded with 1000, too smooth to adhere to?
1722986679287.jpeg

speedweek still streamin, i think that's alex taylor up again

@Frodee So.. i tried to get the waterfalls out and it was just horrible, this was the worst spot the rest should be doable without breaking through, i'm gonna reshoot this when i do the fender, and try to blend the top to get rid of that harsh line.. Was thinking.. should i get some white tint and add like 1-2 drops to see if i can get it to match the top better? the bottom red is just too rich/dark.. I sanded the meeting line down but it's still pretty obvious, i think if i try to fade it up a few inches it would be less conspicuous.

Also, that is sanded with 1000, too smooth to adhere to?
View attachment 1716286157
800 grit or better is 600. Just don't use the 600 P sandpaper. Really hard to tell what you have there and if you're blending the paint on the 1/4 panel just sand the door and blend the pant into the door and clear the whole door. and 1/4 would be best.

800 grit or better is 600. Just don't use the 600 P sandpaper. Really hard to tell what you have there and if you're blending the paint on the 1/4 panel just sand the door and blend the pant into the door and clear the whole door. and 1/4 would be best.
Also I have no idea what you did to blend the paint into the 1/4 panels but if you just used single stage and blended that into the 1/4s it will after time fade really fast. need to clearcoat the whole panel that you painted.
Just my thoughts.

Also I have no idea what you did to blend the paint into the 1/4 panels but if you just used single stage and blended that into the 1/4s it will after time fade really fast. need to clearcoat the whole panel that you painted.
Just my thoughts.
thanks, the doors are trash, gonna end up repainting them completely or finding a new drivers door at some point, just trying to make it not look too trash for now.. thanks again

Hey all checking in. Busy day here but great weather 80 cloudy and a north wind...what in August rare but we'll take it. Did some yard work for a few hours this morning, took granddaughter to the golf course for a couple hours, lunch and then the pool. After all that stopped by her favorite ice cream spot on the way home. She comes back Sunday for her last week in town and spending the whole week with us!!. After that she's off to join Mom in Missouri starting a new school and chapter in her life...we'll keep a close eye on her.
Cheryl and I have been her other parents for her whole life while her mom balanced school and work for the past 11 years. She reached her goal and has her dream job and we hope it works out. The GD will only be three hours away so we see plenty of long weekends and summer stays in the future...they grow up so fast.
Cheryl left late this afternoon spending a couple days with her 88-year-old mom. Sipping a Whistle Pig Campfire man do I like that one!! I invited a neighbor to come by for a sip hope he doesn't take too long haha!!
Have a great night!!

Hey all checking in. Busy day here but great weather 80 cloudy and a north wind...what in August rare but we'll take it. Did some yard work for a few hours this morning, took granddaughter to the golf course for a couple hours, lunch and then the pool. After all that stopped by her favorite ice cream spot on the way home. She comes back Sunday for her last week in town and spending the whole week with us!!. After that she's off to join Mom in Missouri starting a new school and chapter in her life...we'll keep a close eye on her.
Cheryl and I have been her other parents for her whole life while her mom balanced school and work for the past 11 years. She reached her goal and has her dream job and we hope it works out. The GD will only be three hours away so we see plenty of long weekends and summer stays in the future...they grow up so fast.
Cheryl left late this afternoon spending a couple days with her 88-year-old mom. Sipping a Whistle Pig Campfire man do I like that one!! I invited a neighbor to come by for a sip hope he doesn't take too long haha!!
Have a great night!!
Nothing better than grad kids to keep us old guys on our toes. Cheers Craig.

Have a great night!!
I have some different WP's but no campfire.

:rofl:A: Almost There
B: Barely there
C: Clevage finally
D: Dang
DD: Double Dang
E: Enormous
F: Fake
G: Get a reduction

-
Back