Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning all y’all. Finally get a quiet day today. Well as quiet as you can get with a seven pound fur ball attempting to be Alpha Female. She is becoming very aggressive and more confident with each pound. She is all Shepard! Won’t back down till she gets hammered. Noting more hilarious than ferocious puppy growls!

Good morning. Happy Hump day.

Hump day gif.gif
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I was thinking super thin just under the body line.. but the stripe does help :)
That's what I was 'thinking' too. But that was the best of about 5 tries swiping my finger across my phone screen. LOL Goes great with this interior. :rolleyes:
1723033494112.png

Last edited:
Good Morning.
We got blasted with rain yesterday and through much of the night. Just a misty drizzle now. Glad I didn't get any grass seed down. Would have mostly washed away. I'm sure it's a muddy mess now. Maybe by this weekend I will get back at it. Temps will be better next week and I can just water with a hose if needed.

Have to go up and get the material on order. Work week is a mess so I need to squeeze it in when sometime falls off the calendar
I contacted local upholstery guy first to be sure he could do mine. Then searched online for a while to find material. Got samples etc. I only did front seat. Original material is non-existent as far as I can tell. But I found some that looks decent. Legendary charges a big premium for the color, and they don't even have the right stuff. Bought material and cord from different places. I still have enough to do back seat if I wanted. Didn't get enough to do door panels though.

I contacted local upholstery guy first to be sure he could do mine. Then searched online for a while to find material. Got samples etc. I only did front seat. Original material is non-existent as far as I can tell. But I found some that looks decent. Legendary charges a big premium for the color, and they don't even have the right stuff. Bought material and cord from different places. I still have enough to do back seat if I wanted. Didn't get enough to do door panels though.
Yes. They gave me a couple of sample bonks to bring home and figure out what looked best.

But yeah, Legendary/Classic charge crazy money for the front skins. This work, complete with labor cost, is less than just the material... Never mind my time, anger and sweat.

I posted a picture of Scott's seats that they did. Not sure you saw that

Yes. They gave me a couple of sample bonks to bring home and figure out what looked best.

But yeah, Legendary/Classic charge crazy money for the front skins. This work, complete with labor cost, is less than just the material... Never mind my time, anger and sweat.

I posted a picture of Scott's seats that they did. Not sure you saw that
I have a buck fiddy in materials and he charged me 325 to do the seat...
1723035568046.png

-
Back